GoT DISCUSSION THREAD

Mohenjo

As the title suggest talk and discuss about the latest GoT episodes. Talk about past episodes, current episodes or episode predictions.

*PLEASE NO BOOK SPOILERS!!!!!*  

CURRENT EPISODE: Season 5 episode 10. now we wait another god damn year 

Have fun :D

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Did you know: Brann fell out of the tower D: he was thrown.

Did you know: Brann fell out of the tower D: he was thrown.

What monster would do such a thing?

No but seriously, Brann is completeley absent from the 5th season so far. I expect him to re-appear when the white walkers march down south and everything seems to be lost. Then out of nowhere: BAM!!! -> eagle-Brann shooting from the sky, murdering every white walker instantly with laz0rbeams!!

who cares...

I have finished the book series, and can confirm that the TV show will skip a lrge portion of the plot, please tell me OP, where was Tyrion last you saw him?

Also where is Sansa?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

WHY JON SNOW KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Because he ded son

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I have finished the book series, and can confirm that the TV show will skip a lrge portion of the plot, please tell me OP, where was Tyrion last you saw him?

Also where is Sansa?

sansa is in winterfell and try to escape

tryion whit the mother of dragon

No but seriously, Brann is completeley absent from the 5th season so far. I expect him to re-appear when the white walkers march down south and everything seems to be lost. Then out of nowhere: BAM!!! -> eagle-Brann shooting from the sky, murdering every white walker instantly with laz0rbeams!!

the actor of brann and the others have take a season off that why we don't see them

sansa is in winterfell and try to escape

tryion whit the mother of dragon

Ok, this is how it happened in the book:

Sansa DOESN'T marry Ramsay, they have a fake Arya do it instead, Sansa stays at the Eyrie.

In the book, Tyrion Lannister is going to see The Mother, by way of a river boat that he shares with people that he discovers to be the exile lord Jon Connigton and Prince Rhaegar's Son, Aegon VI, they then purchase the Golden Company and land in the Stormlands in Westeros

Solitaire. 

Well yeah, they chose to exclude him from this season

the actor of brann and the others have take a season off that why we don't see them

In the book series, the 4th and 5th books take place along the same timeline, but at different locations, they may be reflecting this in the show.

Solitaire. 

do book matter anymore since they went away from it ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

do book matter anymore since they went away from it ?

Yes, they only seem to be differing in 2 diferent plot lines, Sansa Stark's, and Tyrion Lannister's.

Solitaire. 

Also where is Sansa?

sansa is in the north with lord ramsey and tyrion is advising daenerys targaryen

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Also, in the book, a Dornish Prince and his companions go to Meereen to see Daenerys Targaryen, dont know about the show (i dont watch it)

Solitaire. 

sansa is in the north with lord ramsey and tyrion is advising daenerys targaryen

yeah in the book Tyrion is with another Dwarf (the one that rides the pig from Joff's wedding) and he has joined the Stormcrows and has signed a large contract that has something to do with Lannister gold he doesn't have, he signed it in blood.

Solitaire. 

Also somehow Cersei STILL isnt dead and that bothers me, she is one of like 8 major characters who have been alive throughout the whole book.

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

HodorHodor

HodorHodor

Hodor

Solitaire. 

yeah in the book Tyrion is with another Dwarf (the one that rides the pig from Joff's wedding) and he has joined the Stormcrows and has signed a large contract that has something to do with Lannister gold he doesn't have, he signed it in blood.

they are trying to not make it a carbon copy of the book. it would be boring to book readers and you would literately have books of spoilers. also i dont think the attack of the white walkers in the wild-ling camp happened this early on the book (when they were loading the wild-lings into the boats) 

Also somehow Cersei STILL isnt dead and that bothers me, she is one of like 8 major characters who have been alive throughout the whole book.

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

Hodor

HodorHodor

HodorHodor

Hodor

please dont spoil stuff like that 

they are trying to not make it a carbon copy of the book. it would be boring to book readers and you would literately have books of spoilers. also i dont think the attack of the white walkers in the wild-ling camp happened this early on the book (when they were loading the wild-lings into the boats) 

that white walker attack with the boats was only implied in the books.

Solitaire. 

please dont spoil stuff like that 

I edited

Solitaire. 

that white walker attack with the boats was only implied in the books.

yea but is a full on battle in the show, witch btw was freaking awesome 

yea but is a full on battle in the show, witch btw was freaking awesome 

theres a witch!?!?!

what happened to no spoilers???

Solitaire. 

I edited

i the book do you have see something like brann fly ?