Sound Jumps, skips,and cracks

Hey guys I'm new to forms due to the fact that i try ti fix things on my own. however this issue has got me beat.

My sound has started to skip and crack and just out word lag. it starts good when booted then as i use it for long time it starts to get worse. this first stared about 2 months ago. i use to be able to play games and watch a video at the same time at max resolution with no issue what so ever.   :/

I guess i should give you my stats so here you g^_^

Motherboard    -Asus Maximus V Formula

Cpu                  -i7 3770k (4.6ghz) over clocked.

Ram                 -16gb Vengeance 1866mhz

Graphics card  - R9 292x2 from asus

PSU                 -AX1200 From corsair

Hard Drive 

-main drive Samsung 500 gb Evo840

-Storage drive 4TB From seagate.

on a three 1080P monitor array.

OK now, things i have done was tried to clean up the registry, clean up my start up and ran my pc in diagnostic mode and still got the same issue.

also tried to disable and enabled my sound and other drivers. i really don't want to format this drive. so i need all the help i can get please and thank you.

Sometimes the audio on my laptop screws up sometimes and there's no bass.

To fix it I go in Task Manager > Services, find audiosrv, right on it and click restart.

Not sure if this will fix your problem but if not I could also be a hardware problem.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Sounds like a software issue. Make sure your sound drivers are up to date; you may want to download them directly from your motherboard manufacturers website. Make sure there isn't any new software running in the background eating CPU cycles that could be interfering with audio processing. If that doesn't help you may want to take this to the troubleshooting section as it probably has more to do with your OS than anything audio specific.