Recommend parts for Water cooling

Title says all but could someone please put together some water cooling parts for my current build. Water Cooling is for CPU and GPU 

Price

I the current budget I have to do this upgrade/Modification is 400 AUD

Color

The color pattern I am going for is Black and Red

Parts

Just Look In Sig  :P

Just buy the parts used in scrapyard wars 2  :lol:

Just buy the parts used in scrapyard wars 2  :lol:

But postage will be about 100-200 AUD. And I don’t want people to post my stuff like this 

Before you install any watercooling, I recommend getting a Z97 board, otherwise for blocks EK, Bitspower/EK for fittings and for radiators there are plenty solutions

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Look at EK's EVO line for the CPU block. They have a range of colours. http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/cpu-blocks/supremacy-evo.html

GPU Block: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc970-gtx-wf3-acetal-nickel.html

You're going to struggle to get everything done within 400AUD if you ask me, unless you go for barbs and less quality components. 

If you go for mainly EK, Bitspower and Alphacool, you'd be looking at around $700+ AUD. Provided prices are around the same for UK-AU which they probably aren't. 

Before you install any watercooling, I recommend getting a Z97 board, otherwise for blocks EK, Bitspower/EK for fittings and for radiators there are plenty solutions

That is planed to be installed before I get the water cooling

I just have to question your build, It's my inner techie crying out.

Why do you have a H97 board with a 4690K? The K in the 4690K means it's unlocked, so why spend $40 more on the ability to overclock if you're getting a H97 board?

Oh, and EK for blocks, bitspower for fittings and Hardware labs for radiators. As @BurnerMC said.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Look at EK's EVO line for the CPU block. They have a range of colours. http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/cpu-blocks/supremacy-evo.html

GPU Block: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc970-gtx-wf3-acetal-nickel.html

You're going to struggle to get everything done within 400AUD if you ask me, unless you go for barbs and less quality components. 

If you go for mainly EK, Bitspower and Alphacool, you'd be looking at around $700+ AUD. Provided prices are around the same for UK-AU which they probably aren't. 

1 GBP =  2 AUD

1 GBP =  2 AUD

That's not what I meant. I did the conversion, but prices in Australia tend to be more expensive. 

So something that costs £10 ($20 AUD) probably won't cost that in Australia. It would be more like $25 AUD. 

I just have to question your build, It's my inner techie crying out.

Why do you have a H97 board with a 4690K? The K in the 4690K means it's unlocked, so why spend $40 more on the ability to overclock if you're getting a H97 board?

Oh, and EK for blocks, bitspower for fittings and Hardware labs for radiators. As @BurnerMC said.

It is possible to overclock on a H97 Board  :D