SLI 980 Ti and aftermarket releases

Xv Ghostly vX

So if I were to buy two 980 Ti's , what FPS could I expect to get from most AAA games on ultra setting at 4k? What about at 1440p? 

Also, about how long until we can expect aftermarket options for the 980 Ti. I know nobody knows definitely, but does anyone know about how long it took for aftermarket versions to release for the regular 980? Maybe that can be used to predict. 

weiners

at 4k 60fps but may have to turn down AA

at 1440p max everything and not care

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Who needs AA at 4k anyway?

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Aftermarket ones are a.resdy out. I'm getting the EVGA SuperClocked ACX2.0, part of the product number is 4993 I believe. I have nowhere near enough money lol but it'll happen one day.. Like @thekeemo said with FPS

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

at 4k 60fps but may have to turn down AA

at 1440p max everything and not care

I just really wish you could play 4k at 100+ fps. I know the monitors would never be able to handle it anyway but I would pay anything for that.

weiners

I just really wish you could play 4k at 100+ fps. I know the monitors would never be able to handle it anyway but I would pay anything for that.

I didnt see the sli part you ca probs get over 100fps 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I didnt see the sli part you ca probs get over 100fps 

Are there any benchmarks out. I have looked but haven't found anything.

weiners

Are there any benchmarks out. I have looked but haven't found anything.

yes but I just assumed titan-x fps since things say they are essentially same fps

Aftermarket ones are a.resdy out. I'm getting the EVGA SuperClocked ACX2.0, part of the product number is 4993 I believe. I have nowhere near enough money lol but it'll happen one day.. Like @thekeemo said with FPS

Is it just EVGA that has released them so far? And what is the wait time?

weiners

Is it just EVGA that has released them so far? And what is the wait time?

Zotac

ASUS

MSI

Maybe Gigabyte?

And a few weird brands I've never heard of.

EVGA has 7 of them released including a fully water cooled one. ASUS has a very nice one out or coming out very soon and Zotac also has a very nice one I just prefer EVGA. Clean simple looks and can pack a big punch.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)