Galax,EVGA,asus,gigabyte,Zotac, MSI , Manli, palit GTX980Ti variant

ahhming

Now that there are SO many SKUs of the 980Ti available, I'm really starting to agree with Linus more and more on his point that there is now NO point to buying a 980 or Titan X

Yep, Price to performance its 970 or 980Ti (at least for nvidia) unless youre going even cheaper than that. Titan X I guess would need something along the lines of games somehow magically using more than 6GB on a consistant basis. 980 would need... A.. very... specific... budget.?

Awesome!!!! To bad I already have a gtx 980 though

Sell a kidney.

Do eet.

Boop

OMG Palit I love you

1275014.jpg

Just as that AsRock Extreme Z170 motherboard convinced me to get Skylake, Palit returns to the metallic shrouds (they had a nasty red shroud on 970 and 980)

Perfect, I'll use silver braided cables then, with everything else gold and black. *jots in notepad*

Though I was planning to go AMD this time, hopefully XFX or HiS will have a metallic-colour shroud again, or it may look like I'm forced into Nvidia again.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

MMMMM msi does know how to make darn good looking cards

I hope you are joking right?...

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

I'm thinking Gigabyte or MSI.

I hope MSI does a black and yellow Lightning edition now.

Whatever I buy, I'm painting black and yellow anyways, so this would be fucking awesome, I love the Lightning cards.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

I hope you are joking right?...

The Twin Frozr V looks like shit, but hopefully we'll get a Lightning now.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

I'm thinking Gigabyte or MSI.

Whatever I buy, I'm painting black and yellow anyways, so this would be fucking awesome, I love the Lightning cards.

I think it's here.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/379101-possible-gtx-980ti-lightning-type-card-leakedrevealed-on-wccftech/

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I like chocolate milk.