zowie ec1 a vs deathadder?

slay english

I'm looking to replace my old 3.5g deathadder. I want something nice preferably with rubberized coating. 

I'm looking to replace my old 3.5g deathadder. I want something nice preferably with rubberized coating. 

@woll3 has used both as have I. I personally prefer the very slightly more rounded shape of the Zowie and he seems to prefer the Deathadder. Let's just say that I personally would never buy a Deathadder with my own money for the build quality, but he has told me much of the same about the Zowie and how it seems to have been made in the same factory.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, tell us more, there are actually quite a bunch of 3.0 shaped mice next to the DA and EC, if you tell us more Details we can narrow it down, when it comes to those two, it is pure preference.

Well, tell us more, there are actually quite a bunch of 3.0 shaped mice next to the DA and EC, if you tell us more Details we can narrow it down, when it comes to those two, it is pure preference.

I've tried the ss rival and wasn't a fan of the ergonomics. I've used a 3.5g da for many years and was looking to replace it with a similar mouse that has a low or adjustable lift off and a perfect optical sensor.

Possible solutions

Ec1 a

New Deathadder

g502

g402

Mionix naos

zowie za series Although I've never tried an ambidextrous mouse. 

I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma and I love it. Very good gaming mouse, the only thing I don't like about it is that it can show finger prints but not a big problem for me. I would recommend it.

I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma and I love it. Very good gaming mouse, the only thing I don't like about it is that it can show finger prints but not a big problem for me. I would recommend it.

I may try both fuck it amazon has a good return policy. I returned a g400s after a few hours of use a year ago.