Replacements for PX22s

Whosdr

Hey fellow techies!

Whilst I'm good around most computer hardware, anything audio will go over my head. I'd love some more experienced opinions on this topic.

So for the back-story, I've had two pairs of PX22s - perfect for what I do, but after a few months of use each set will eventually break around the joint.

I'm currently on my 4th pair in two years (the second of two RMAs for defect :P), so I think I'll be moving away from Turtle Beach now - learned my lesson.

What I'm looking for in a headset:

• Separate channels for voice and music
  • Good build quality
  • Okay sound quality - mostly towards lower pitches

With a budget that will stretch to around £100, but preferably £80 or under, what can you suggest?

hyperX clouds

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

hyperX clouds

the clouds don't have the functionality that you're looking for as far as that goes. However, if you're gaming on PC, then you should just be able to use the windows mixer to adjust things like that, so I would think that you would be fine without that function built in to the headphones. Otherwise there isn't really a whole lot to do about it, as far as I'm aware. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)