Corsair 760t bottom intake humming

Gix7Fifty
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

I am currently using a Noctua NF-F12 as intake on the bottom of my 760t. When the fan is 60% or more I get a humming noise from that location. It is not the fan, I have unscrewed it and off set the fan and the humming goes away but if I place it back where it's supposed to be the humming comes back. Has anyone else had this issue?

This is the issue you are experiencing the only way of getting rid of it really is spacing it so the fan is further away from the mesh or cutting out that mesh. 

I am currently using a Noctua NF-F12 as intake on the bottom of my 760t. When the fan is 60% or more I get a humming noise from that location. It is not the fan, I have unscrewed it and off set the fan and the humming goes away but if I place it back where it's supposed to be the humming comes back. Has anyone else had this issue?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

This is the issue you are experiencing the only way of getting rid of it really is spacing it so the fan is further away from the mesh or cutting out that mesh.