ASUS DCUIII?

marldorthegreat

They said it is a "Triple fan ROG 980-Ti"... ROG is the brand. The Matrix, Strix, and Poesidan are also branded Rog.

Yes I realize it's the sub-brand of Asus I put ROG in there as more an afterthought because I thought the people on here would figure it out. But thank you for the correction.

I'm going to wait for EVGA to put out a 980 Ti Hybrid so I can buy 2 of those.

Im not sure evga is gonna be the best out of the major brands. If you like the style that must get it, but I got a lot of bad feed back when I was researching them for the 980. Apparently the GPUs were coming out with a lot of defects from the outsourcing process such as the thermal paste being poorly applied or design flaws from shoddy workmanship. I know Linus said he didn't like them for whatever reason. I can't remember his actual quote but he didn't sound to pleased with them. I think it was that they don't actually manufacture GPUs but design them and outsource the manufacturing portion.

Either way if your planning on paying for two you might think about putting some research in about defects come release. Especially since your looking at possibly 1200 to 1500 dollars worth of product.

Asus is regarded as the most reliable as far as I know, but the red and black theme of this ROG card matches the Rampage V Extreme motherboard I bought for my x99 build so I'm pretty set on it.

Current parts for new build. Case: CM Haf X full tower | MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme | Storage: WD 1TB HDD & Samsung 850 Evo | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G2 | Display: AOC G2460PQU | Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Razor Deathadder Chroma

Still need CPU, RAM, and GPU

It looks cool, but LEDs are just one more thing to go wrong on a video card.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn