Zalman releases two new extreme laptop coolers: Oh the hype

brownninja97

She probably was not a techie so he dumped her ^^

Yes... but can you replace the fan? Because good luck with rma.

now this is good stuff

Zalman actually has excellent return policies. Very friendly and helpful, at least with my experiences. 

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

If your laptop needs a cooling pad, the only action you should take is return it to the store and get your money back.

If the manufacture cheaped out on the cooling solution, why you should deal with it.

Vote with your wallet, don't promote shitty laptops

If your laptop needs a cooling pad, the only action you should take is return it to the store and get your money back.

If the manufacture cheaped out on the cooling solution, why you should deal with it.

I have an older laptop which i cant justify the cost or risk of cleaning. a cheap cooling pad is ideal with keeping its temp down.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

If my laptop needs a cooler, it's not really a *lap*top at that point anymore is it?

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

two reasons i see for these sorts of things, older laptops gather dusts. more people are too afraid to clean it, temps increase, they dont want to buy a new laptop for various reasons so buy a fan. Secondly the crazy bunch who want to overclock on a laptop need it to fuel their craziness.

@brownninja97 back at it again with your goddamn Zalman fetish. xD

:)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The MS1000 fits my laptop! I should know because they used the same model as mine in their images. Although I won't buy one, I'd rather open it up, change the thermal goop and prop it up with Lego bricks as the feet are too small to get proper airflow.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The MS1000 fits my laptop! I should know because they used the same model as mine in their images. Although I won't buy one, I'd rather open it up, change the thermal goop and prop it up with Lego bricks as the feet are too small to get proper airflow.

those are the laptops we use in college with i3 variants and they suck 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

those are the laptops we use in college with i3 variants and they suck 

If you think that's bad, try it with an AMD V140, that's really bad. They use the pro version in my school and they're far better by comparison, but they're still bad.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Still think this is the best one. For one it's not plastic

B002NU5V4A_1._V378722184_.jpg

I used to have that cooler. The fans they included with it were laughable. You barely get any air pushed through that thick metal base. But the construction is really solid though..