Help on my PC buil​d

Rocko

I just wanted to ask if there's anything wrong with my build

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/35S55DHJGDXDU/ref=cm_wl_huc_view

I'm going to get a hard drive and A better graphics card later on

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

I would get an replace that i7 with an i5 and get a GTX 970 instead.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

I would get an replace that i7 with an i5 and get a GTX 970 instead.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

I'm going to be streaming and stuff. and I can upgrade my GPU like six months after an it's easier than upgrading my CPU

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

I'm going to be streaming and stuff. and I can upgrade my GPU like six months after an it's easier than upgrading my CPU

Sure you can upgrade your GPU later but what are you going to do with your 960? You are better off saving more money if you are planning to upgrade in the future like that.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

GET A BETTER SSD 

960 is fine just don't expect to run games at ultra. Though I really think you'll benefit more from a 970 than an i7

GET A BETTER SSD 

960 is fine just don't expect to run games at ultra. Though I really think you'll benefit more from a 970 than an i7

what's wrong with my SSD now?

Sure you can upgrade your GPU later but what are you going to do with your 960? You are better off saving more money if you are planning to upgrade in the future like that.

so you're saying to not get a GPU and wait? I wanted to play games like GTA 5 and Tomb Raider CS:GO n stuff

what's wrong with my SSD now?

For that price there are faster SSD either get there latest lineup the Savage (yet its red which you might not like) Or an Crucuial MX200 or preferably a Samsung 850 evo

For that price there are faster SSD either get there latest lineup the Savage (yet its red which you might not like) Or an Crucuial MX200 or preferably a Samsung 850 evo

I was looking at the Samsung 850 evo but I'm making a black and white buil​d an the one I have now is black and white

I was looking at the Samsung 850 evo but I'm making a black and white buil​d an the one I have now is black and white

Crucial Mx200 closest you'll get have you already purchased the SSD I mean I'd rather get a newer faster SSD then one that looks better and is slower. You can always paint it after all

Crucial Mx200 closest you'll get have you already purchased the SSD I mean I'd rather get a newer faster SSD then one that looks better and is slower. You can always paint it after all

you're right I could just paint it. and no I didn't buy it already