Mouse?

Wsby

Hello! Sorry for any mistakes I am on mobile. I was wondering what recommendations you guys might have on a mouse. I play MOBAs mostly with some RBG and occasionally some shooters. I guess I do a bit of everything. I like 5 button mouses and am open to any ideas. Thanks guys!

Logitech g600, 502, 302, 602

Razer naga

Corsair m95

Redragon perdition

Utechsmart Venus, Uranus

Func ms2 R. 3

Hello! Sorry for any mistakes I am on mobile. I was wondering what recommendations you guys might have on a mouse. I play MOBAs mostly with some RBG and occasionally some shooters. I guess I do a bit of everything. I like 5 button mouses and am open to any ideas. Thanks guys!

Logitech G602 happens to be one of my favorite mice BUT

What grip do you use and how big are your hands? Also, what's the currency you're using here?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

In the U.S. my hands are pretty small. My brother just got the G600 and I don't really like it. I dont like the extra ring finger rest its a bit too big. As far as grip goes I am not too picky on that.

Anything without a wire. Free range mice FTW!

post-229093-0-81013200-1432860763.jpg

Sorry.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Logitech G303 is light with the best sensor in the market currently. Excellent for all kinds of games, especially anything where quick, accurate plays are requires. G502 also has the same superb sensor if you are looking for something a bit bigger with more buttons, but is also a lot heavier. 

Zowie mice are always good choices and they have wide variety of sizes and mostly stick to classic shapes that have been found to be good. They require no drivers and only focus on the stuff that matters. No bullshit features!

For a more "ergonomic" shape, Mionix Naos 7000 is the way to go. Might not be the best for smaller hands, though. The wide shape makes it hard to lift for some people (if you lift at all that is).

Try the Logitech G502. It is an amazing mouse with a flawless sensor. One of the best mice for your money. I may or may not be very biased towards the Logitech G502.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?