Do people actualy keep their PC clean?

It's not canned air, it's difluorethane usually. (Sometimes other fluorocarbons)  The correct term is "gas duster"

Minor pet peeve of mine.  It's not air and people thinking it is air is somewhat dangerous.

Wikipedia sums it up well.

Did not know that, thank you.

But not to be annoying... it clearly says canned air on my blower thingy :huh:

So I'm just gonna keep calling it that way since it's advertised like that and  your difluoreyummytummythingy makes me sound too smart which I'm not.

71N9Jfj1SYL._SL1500_.jpg

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Mine sits on the hardwood floor, so I try to clean the dust filters out once a week, I generally open it up once a month to give it a good tidy.

Waiting on canned air from Newegg, sure is taking its time.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

A while back there was a discussion about what to use to clean a computer. It ended up that the easiest and most cost effective solution on the long run was a data-vac.

http://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED500-500-Watt-Electric/dp/B001J4ZOAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432849588&sr=8-1&keywords=datavac

This is what I use cause it works!

I clean the dust filters on mine at least once a month more often in the spring and fall when I usually have the windows open in the house. I usually open the case and blow it out about once every other month, and about once every 4 to 5 months I take the fans off the radiator and give it a really good cleaning.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I clean mine every upgrade. (Every 6-8 months or so)

Spoiler

CPU:FX 8350 4.4 ghz (Upgrading to a 6700k!).Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R 2.0 (Upgrading to a Z170 Pro4!).GPU: Sapphire R9 290 (Arctic Cooler).RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 (Upgrading to 16gb ddr4 2400mhz!) PSU: Cooler Master B700. HDD: 120gb Hyper X Fury SSD, 500gb 5400rpm Caviar Blue Cooling: Hyper 212 (Switiching out with a Be Quiet! Pure Rock Slim for new build) 2x stock case fans.
Future Upgrades: h100i cooler, corsair sp120 fans, 1080p monitor, AMD->Intel CPU Switch