dbcooper

Look at the red cel, it should be 0.8633

6j7kXEqh.png

This spreadsheet is making other strange things too, look:

https://youtu.be/PRl7SJRVrfU

I'm using iterative calculations to solve a system

Sold my build..

You overclocked?

No, why? Do you think overclocking could cause some king of processing error?

Sold my build..

No, why? Do you think overclocking could cause some king of processing error?

If you aren't overclocked then that isn't the issue, but I really don't know what could be causing it either(have pretty much no experience with excel, sorry lol).

Overclocking can cause accuracy problems though, this is what Prime95 tests(failed tests are caused by wrong numbers being computed). For most consumer applications, they can accept many errors before causing problems(which is why overclocking is fine), however server stuff(computational tasks) require absolute accuracy, which is why server stuff isn't overclockable(or if it is, its calibrated to the OC'd speed).

your spreadsheet is set to not update formulas when you edit the spreadsheet

if you look at the bottom left of the screen, there is the "calcular" button. press it and excel will update all the formulas

if you want this to be done automatically, go to options > formulas > workbook calculation > automatic

your spreadsheet is set to not update formulas when you edit the spreadsheet

if you look at the bottom left of the screen, there is the "calcular" button. press it and excel will update all the formulas

if you want this to be done automatically, go to options > formulas > workbook calculation > automatic

It is set to update formulas... Watch the video and you will see.

Sold my build..

It is set to update formulas... Watch the video and you will see.

pardon, i didn't watch the video

maybe the numbers are displayed in a different format/base? try to take those two numbers, copy them, paste values somewhere, and then add them

or just select the two cells keeping ctrl pressed and see what is the sum and average in the bottom bar in excel

pardon, i didn't watch the video

maybe the numbers are displayed in a different format/base? try to take those two numbers, copy them, paste values somewhere, and then add them

or just select the two cells keeping ctrl pressed and see what is the sum and average in the bottom bar in excel

If i add them in a different cell it does it right... It's really weird... I'm gonna ask my professor today

Sold my build..

If i add them in a different cell it does it right... It's really weird... I'm gonna ask my professor today

i think it's just the format of the P227 cell

try to clear the format of the cell, dragging down the formula, or setting the format manually, or copypasting the format from P226

i think it's just the format of the P227 cell

try to clear the format of the cell, dragging down the formula, or setting the format manually, or copypasting the format from P226

It's not the format :S I think it's something like error propagating through the iterations..

Sold my build..

It's not the format :S I think it's something like error propagating through the iterations..

mmm it can't be, that's just an addition and it can't have an error of .2

try this:

1. click on P227
  2. go on the formula bar (= P226 + R227)
  3. select 'P226' and hit F9, check if it evaluates correctly, then press esc to revert the change
  4. select 'R227' and hit F9, check if it evaluates correctly, then press esc to revert the change
  5. select 'P226+R227' and hit F9, same thing again