GIVEAWAY: Windows 7 Ultimate *CLOSED*

Go to solution Solved by MeltyMoon,

My HDD is currently dying, multiple bad sectors.... I had an oem copy of win 7 home edition on the HDD (I overhauled my entire pc besides that hard drive, It's a 7 year old 5400 RPM Sata 2 Seagate). When that HDD goes, I will be out of an OS and I may be forced to go to windows 8 :(. Winning this would help me out so much! Of course, good luck to everyone who enters, and props to Drunk Muffin for this giveaway.

I went ahead and made a background for this contest! I still have the .PSD file if you need proof! (Features the 'OS-tan' for windows 7. These are essentially mascots for Japanese windows) I'd be willing to remove my screen name and use yours if you want!

g8QCACX.jpg

I want to re-install the second PC's operating system (is really slow and hasn't had it done for years) and can't find the activation key for Windows XP Pro.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Im currently saving for a new gaming build and I can't emulate all games with wine.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

My build is coming soon and getting this would save me money. :lol:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

I want to win because windows xp does not have the word ultimate in it

I'd like to win because I currently have an Acer OEM copy of Windows 7 Home Edition. So when I upgrade my whole computer, I can't use the key on the side of my Acer case anymore :(.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I am new in here i have windows 7 home premium i want to upgrade my OS.

pleas count me in hope to win this superb prize  :)

So I don't have to use 7 loader on my pc anymore :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Because i'm greedy and want to dual boot ubuntu and win 7 on my htpc. (At least I was honest)

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)

Powered by a silverstone strider 500w psu in a NZXT 210.

I'd love to win so I don't have to use windows 95 anymore and can finally install an operating system on my build so I can play games... its like torture when I have no games to play  :(

Looking to dual boot my Hackintosh, OS X is great and all but there are 0 games! 

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

I can't afford to buy windows 7 for my moms PC and she will not buy it. The reason I want to upgrade her is because windows XP is going to be discontinued and I want to keep her updated.

\

I have Home Basic 32-bit. I want to add some memory to my pc but OS won't let me. And I've never had a copy of windows ultimate :P

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I would like to win because I am a university student who lacks money. Throughout the past 4 months, I've been looking through a variety of sites for cheap computer parts, but unfortunately came out short. Everything was just too expensive. I attended the NCIX warehouse sale a couple of weeks ago seeking parts but by the time I was able to enter the store, there wasn't much "worth" buying. As of now I have most of my parts and am saving for an i5 processor. I have already exceeded my budget and a free windows 7 key would mean the world. Thanks for the opportunity :)

Corsair Vengeance C70. Intel i5-3570k. Corsair H100i. Asus P8Z77-V Lk.

Kingston HyperX Blu 8Gb. Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti Boost. XFX 650W.

Give it to me and i might let you scratch my arse...:P

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Wow, so many people!

Some of the stuff i've read here is creative and relate able, keep it coming! 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

I need this for a future build, I can't stand Windows 8 without drastic modifications!

This is Mike (my brother):469419_3973935436308_1706569281_o.jpg

Mike is caught in a vicious circle of buying Apple products. The sad thing is Mike doesn't even know he is paying premium prices for mid range hardware in a fancy, well thought out, aesthetically pleasing container.

If you give Mike a game, he might (but highly unlikely) be able to play it on OSX but give Mike a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate and he can play any game.

Just one copy of Windows 7 Ultimate will enable me to install Windows on his macbook pro and start his path to a better life: instead of pretending the aliens are coming he could play a game where they actually invade!

I want W7, because W8 wont run games.(i cant play JC2,FC3,AC3,...(so many games)).

Also my w8 is corrupted and i cant install updates and also i cant download anything from store.

That is why i need Windows 7.

And i wont like w8 at all, because it is just weird, and not working. 

(everything i said is true, if you wont belive me, just send me a PM and i give you screenshots)

I want it for my new build, I'm upgrading from a windows XP machine that is 11 years old so I'd like a 'newish' OS for my next build

My mom can get windows for free from her job so I don't need it so I guess this post is  pointless :P

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I am doing my first build in the beginning of August and I need a OS.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I would love a copy of win 7 for my upcoming build and this would be perfect timing since I will be building in the first week of august. If I don't get this then I'll have to run linux until I get the money for it. (I forgot to put it in the budget for my build and have already ordered the parts)

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

I'd like the copy because I have a 2nd rig with no OS, and I could put my copy of home premium on it and let my brother use that PC, and I can put ultimate on my current rig :)

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

My cousin needs a new OS. He's on Vista and its completely crapping out, its definitely not an OS worthy of his 8320.

Win7 Ultimate would be perfect though :P

Then we can game without issues :D

Old shit no one cares about but me.