Place Your Bets!

Jaybelz

While the filming of Scrapyard Wars 2 is happening now, I thought it'd be fun to place bets on who's going to win, and what you think they'll build. 

Do you think it'll just be Linus and Luke again, or did the rest of the team join in this time?

I'm so excited!

CTmWg3b.gif

OmG i  was going to post something like this earlier but instead I did homework. 

I was actually strolling the Vancouver Craigslist to see what kinda deals are there. 

2 7950's for $150 was one of the deals I found. I would like to put money on those being in the episode. The question is what will be missing tomorrow or in a day or two. 

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/sop/5042424960.html     -Probably ex-mining cards but yolo. 

There were also some half decent $500 complete i5/i7/FX builds with old video cards but really good bones.

And I am very curious to see if they have a larger budget or smaller. And or they are going for not a gaming build versus a workstation or maybe a folding/mining machine this time around. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

OmG i  was going to post something like this earlier but instead I did homework. 

Priorities Imabigmac, priorities.

pointless voting whos gonna win when there is no idea whos in it at least wait for episode 1

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I think linus will win :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Ha yes... Must graduate.... 

And I think Linus will win! Because he cheats. :P

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

I'm thinking the budget will be 500$

And one of them is going to get a R9 290X and win, probably luke.

I agree. #TeamLuke ftw.

Because he cheats. :P

Fact.

I was actually strolling the Vancouver Craigslist to see what kinda deals are there. 

2 7950's for $150 was one of the deals I found. I would like to put money on those being in the episode. The question is what will be missing tomorrow or in a day or two. 

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/sop/5042424960.html     -Probably ex-mining cards but yolo. 

There were also some half decent $500 complete i5/i7/FX builds with old video cards but really good bones.

And I am very curious to see if they have a larger budget or smaller. And or they are going for not a gaming build versus a workstation or maybe a folding/mining machine this time around. 

I waste to much time here instead of doing homework..... but I still get A's, because I pick everything up the first time I hear it...

Oooooh, good point! 

idk about you, but id wait till you guys see the first few videos. also. vessel knows :P (not now. but sooner )

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

idk about you, but id wait till you guys see the first few videos. also. vessel knows :P (not now. but sooner )

I rushed to vessel and was very disappointed. 

Spoiler

I rushed to vessel and was very disappointed. 

haha.. why do you think I carry that member title :)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Oooooh, good point! 

ok...I saw this post yesterday, but the forums just sent me another notification for it....

At least wait for episode 1 before posting this.

But I want Luke to win. Linus will win, cause he's a filthy cheater, but I want Luke to get it this time.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I wonder if they even are going to do a regular gaming pc build. Maybe they will do something else or do a watercooled rig etc.

I wonderrrrrr

My bet is on Edzel ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...