Best 144hz monitor for CSGO?

Ah, i missed your budget. 

It will probably be double that. But its still the best for competitive fps.

As far as I know it's not even known what specs it has, as it's not released yet.

Also why is it better than the benq 1411z ?

As far as I know it's not even known what specs it has, as it's not released yet.

Also why is it better than the benq 1411z ?

No, the specs are known:

Acer z35 - 35inch, VA, 2560x1080, 144hz, gsync

I believe its pretty obvious why its better than anything else for FPS`s. 

Check some youtube videos of CSGO played on a wide 34" or something... then imagine it having 144hz, gsync and NO backlight bleed.

No, the specs are known:

Acer z35 - 35inch, VA, 2560x1080, 144hz, gsync

I believe its pretty obvious why its better than anything else for FPS`s. 

Check some youtube videos of CSGO played on a wide 34" or something... then imagine it having 144hz, gsync and NO backlight bleed.

34 inch is way to big for cs:go

i'm coming from a 21.5 incher and i'm going to buy a 1411z which is 24inch. The 24inch is already going to take a good chunk of my desk. 34" ? I don't think you want to look left and right to see what's going on in-game. In CS:GO you want (without turning your head) see everything.

34 inch is way to big for cs:go

i'm coming from a 21.5 incher and i'm going to buy a 1411z which is 24inch. The 24inch is already going to take a good chunk of my desk. 34" ? I don't think you want to look left and right to see what's going on in-game. In CS:GO you want (without turning your head) see everything.

I wish you had tried playing on a big widescreen before... you`d understand that your arguments are non-issue. Theres no headmovement involved and you see everything.

But, ye you dont have to press your nose against the glass... you can infact.... relax a bit, while being IN the game. Not just seeing "something" through a small claustrophobic tube.