Best mini-ITX motherboard

I'm building a new mini gaming PC, and am looking for a new mini-ITX motherboard in my system

I want it to be under £90, and have decent overclocking ability (z87/97 chipset)

ATM I have the MSI Z97 AC in mind, but if anyone can find anything cheaper that would be great

BTW my build if you want to know: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Hzf8qs

Perhaps the Z87 Gaming AC would be a better choice.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Perhaps the Z87 Gaming AC would be a better choice.

Is the z87 compatible with the 4690k, because I heard it isn't?

Is the z87 compatible with the 4690k, because I heard it isn't?

Same socket, but your board might need a BIOS update if I understand it correctly.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Same socket, but your board might need a BIOS update if I understand it correctly.

How do you do that?

How do you do that?

I've never done it, but from what I understand you'll need a cpu that will work with the MOBO without the update and do....something...there are guides online I'm sure. However you may not need a working CPU if the MOBO supports USB BIOS updates :/

Sorry man, that's all I know

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

I've never done it, but from what I understand you'll need a cpu that will work with the MOBO without the update and do....something...there are guides online I'm sure. However you may not need a working CPU if the MOBO supports USB BIOS updates :/

Sorry man, that's all I know

Thanks anyways

Thanks anyways

I tried. Google is your friend.

Asus ROG Impact series and Z87-I Deluxe. These have a dedicated daughter board pack with more vrms compared to other itx boards.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list