Best color on a tablet: which one to choose?

Hi every one,

My girlfriends is a photographer and she want a tablet to show her picture to her customer. She want a tablet between 9"-10" with an aspect ratio around 6/4 (1.5) [her picture aspect ratio] so 4/3 and 16/10 is the nearest conventional aspect ratio. for the resolution she want an HD display or more, but the color are more important than the resolution. If the best panel is on a 16/9 tablet she might consider if it have a big difference. I know that ipad have excellent screen, but she don't want at any price to use apple product.

so in priority rank

1: color (not the most saturated color... the more accurate)

2: size (9"-10")

3: aspect ratio

4: resolution

5: performance

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

my recommendation is the Z2 tablet

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

iPad Air 2 hands down. It's colour seems reasonably accurate to me against a PA monitor (and is a gorgeous screen regardless), and it's aspect ratio is 4:3. It's 10" with a high 2048x1536 resolution and is a solid performer.

iPad Air 2 hands down. It's colour seems reasonably accurate to me against a PA monitor (and is a gorgeous screen regardless), and it's aspect ratio is 4:3. It's 10" with a high 2048x1536 resolution and is a solid performer.

you didn't read the first post right... Ipad = destruction for the girlfriend

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

you didn't read the first post right... Ipad = destruction for the girlfriend

I read it. Apple makes the best product for her work, brand shouldn't be a factor (unless a specific brand is terribly unreliable, which Apple is not). Especially when it's her work at stake and there is no good competition for this use case. 

I know that the ipad is a great piece of hardware, but it's the software that is the bad thing for her she just want to be able to drag and drop files from her pc and not to have to manage apple software to import that

so priority rank: 

0: android tablet plz thank you ;)

I know that the ipad is a great piece of hardware, but it's the software that is the bad thing for her she just want to be able to drag and drop files from her pc and not to have to manage apple software to import that

so priority rank: 

0: android tablet plz thank you ;)

SD card reader for iPad - edit photos on the go in lightroom and display them on the great screen - just saying ;)

What about Surface 3 or surace pro? could be a great companion on the road

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii