Help buying Tenkeyless Cherry MX brown keyboard

Im looking for a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard with cherry mx brown switches, I want a keyboard thats Minimalistic, well built, ergonomic, non-flashy, and preferrably backlit. Im looking to spend around 100.

The cooler master quickfire rapid and rapid-i are your best options. The only big difference is that the rapid-i is backlit and costs more. They have some of the best build quality of any keyboard, let alone in this price range.

Im looking for a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard with cherry mx brown switches, I want a keyboard thats Minimalistic, well built, ergonomic, non-flashy, and preferrably backlit. Im looking to spend around 100.

The cooler master quickfire rapid and rapid-i are your best options. The only big difference is that the rapid-i is backlit and costs more. They have some of the best build quality of any keyboard, let alone in this price range.

Ninja'd

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thank you, have you heard any problems about the rapid i having leds that die quickly?