Cheaper Mouse?

Fricey
Go to solution Solved by TheAmazingCookieFromSquare,

If I cheap out on the keyboard which one should I get?

CM Storm QuickFire Rapid

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B007VDLVD4

So my old keyboard and mouse died in like 5 months so I am looking to get a new keyboard and mouse. I am currently using my old keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse im looking to buy is 

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair M65

Im looking for a cheaper mouse though.

Cheap out on the keyboard.The keyboard makes no differance when playing games.The M65 is the best mouse for gaming basiclly and getting the \RGB version of the m65 would make things look sexier

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

-snip-

Take a look at Zowie's mice. I know they have some good ones, but I wouldn't know what model..

@Shaqo_Wyn

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Cheap out on the keyboard.The keyboard makes no differance when playing games.The M65 is the best mouse for gaming basiclly and getting the \RGB version of the m65 would make things look sexier

If I cheap out on the keyboard which one should I get?

Personally I am a logitech guy and I would say cheap out on the keyboard as its not that much of a factor and get a g502 which is renounced everywhere to be the best all round gaming mouse ever!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Are Thermaltake Keyboard good?

They are but they don't have Cherry MX switches

Personally I am a logitech guy and I would say cheap out on the keyboard as its not that much of a factor and get a g502 which is renounced everywhere to be the best all round gaming mouse ever!

Do you know if the G710+ is any good?

If you can save some money without sacrificing quality, CM Storm stuff is good. The Quickfire series of keyboards are excellent and for mouse they have Alcor, Spawn and Recon which all feature a "flawless optical sensor", unlike Corsair's M65. Corsair however has M45 which has a much better sensor than the M65 but is not quite as bling-blingy.

is the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I any difference?

If you can spend money to get a Rapid-I I would just get a Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red

is the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I any difference?

Rapid-i has full back-lighting while the normal Rapid doesn't.

If you can spend money to get a Rapid-I I would just get a Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red

Would the logitech 710+ be a better pick? There is a sale and it is only $10 more than the CoolerMaster QuickFire

Would the logitech 710+ be a better pick? There is a sale and it is only $10 more than the CoolerMaster QuickFire

It's personal preference and I actually like the 710+ better just realized it still exists.

Get Cherry MX Brown 

It's personal preference and I actually like the 710+ better just realized it still exists.

Get Cherry MX Brown 

I might go with the CM QuickFire because I don't need Macro Keys that much.