Speakers up to $500

I want to buy high quality speakers. The most important thing to me is bass, i need lots of it. If you know good speakers that would shake the house, please give me a link and I'll take a look. Any speakers are fine as long as I can hook them up to my PC. $450 is about as high as I can go.

logitech 906

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Amp, two studio monitors and a huge sub.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get the Logitech z906, though only if you have a spacious room to work them with in, and if you are planning to make parties. Also, if you plan to watch movies with it. And you have a few hours and a bit of use to, to be able to use the control pod at it's finest.

Then they are just awesome. I've had them too for over half a year but I'm not into them as much as very HQ audiophile grade Headphones. Didn't have quite enough space either.

If you want audiophile grade stuff, then go with Audioengine a5+ and get a huge Audioengine s8 later to have the best sound you can imagine. They are said to be fantastic, they are also HQ audiophile grade, though you will have to wait for the bass to hit ( ;) get it?! ) but they are most probably worth the wait.

Take care!

Get a pair of Fluance SX6's. please, please please choose these over the Logitech. i have them and they will rock the entire room WITHOUT a subwoofer. That involves like 50million cables and way to many speakers. You're also going to need a roll of speaker wire, and to need to learn how to strip cables for this, but its super, super easy. 

That's 150gone. so 300ish left. 
Spend around 100 on a solid amp. the SMSL SA-60 is an amazing amp. 

200 left. 

Keep the speakers a couple feet away from the wall and listen to them. If you're not satisfied with the bass (though I doubt you'd be), spend the rest on a powered subwoofer. 

Look at Craig's list for listings on Cerwin Vega speakers.  They have huge gigantic models with 12 or 15 inch woofers.  You could probably get a pair for $300 and use the $200 to buy a nice high powered amp.  You can get a used DJ amp with 500 watts per channel for that price.  Blow your ears out.