Which PSU is the Best?

Hello, i was wondering which psu you is better, accounting for stuff like cable management, efficiency, etc.

HX Series HX750 Power Supply — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Modular PSU

OR

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply

any answer is welcome!

Both are the same really. Just comes down to which one looks better and which one you can get cheaper.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Corsair, Seasonic, Antec and BeQuiet are a safe bet. So any of these will be fine.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Corsair, Seasonic, Antec and BeQuiet are a safe bet. So any of these will be fine.

actually WRONG. some corsairs are not made by very good OEM's so you need to check 

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&file=print&reid=392   (this is the Corsair model)

and 

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=380  (EVGA) 

when you are looking for a PSU. type in google this 

Johnny guru and the model name . he reviews PSU's so intensly companies sweat bullets when he tests them! 

both are made by average OEM's and get high scores and praise. I personally prefer the Seasonic OEM's so I have antec EDGE. or sea sonic G series 

But do some research and see what is best for you :) 

okay, thank you all! im gonna go with EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply, jonnyguru said nothing bad about it, thank you too all that replied to this!

actually WRONG. some corsairs are not made by very good OEM's so you need to check 

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&file=print&reid=392   (this is the Corsair model)

and 

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=380  (EVGA) 

when you are looking for a PSU. type in google this 

Johnny guru and the model name . he reviews PSU's so intensly companies sweat bullets when he tests them! 

both are made by average OEM's and get high scores and praise. I personally prefer the Seasonic OEM's so I have antec EDGE. or sea sonic G series 

But do some research and see what is best for you :)

That review is for the HXi model and not the HX.

Also are you suggesting that the EVGA is made by an average oem ? or did I misread you ?

That review is for the HXi model and not the HX.

Both are CWT

Also are you suggesting that the EVGA is made by an average oem ? or did I misread you ?

some corsairs are not made by very good OEM's so you need to check 

"Rawr XD"

Both are CWT

some corsairs are not made by very good OEM's so you need to check 

As are most Corsair power supplies. It is still the wrong review link regardless. If someone asked for a review of a VW Golf MK5 you wouldn't show them a review of a MK3 or MK4.

And I was referring to this comment - both are made by average OEM's and get high scores and praise.  

As the oem for the HX and HXi is the same then I assumed He was referring to SuperFlower.

As are most Corsair power supplies. It is still the wrong review link regardless. If someone asked for a review of a VW Golf MK5 you wouldn't show them a review of a MK3 or MK4.

And I was referring to this comment - both are made by average OEM's and get high scores and praise.  

As the oem for the HX and HXi is the same then I assumed He was referring to SuperFlower.

I think he means that the HX and HXi are both made by the same average OEM (CWT) that for some reason get high scores and praise

"Rawr XD"

what is the difference between HXi and HX anyway?

Corsair Link, HXi is platinum vs HX's gold (but really you won't notice the difference), 24-pin is modular on the HXi

"Rawr XD"

what is the difference between HXi and HX anyway?

The HX is Gold rated and semi modular

The HXi is Platinum rated and fully modular. It also supports Corsair Link software.

The HX is Gold rated and semi modular

The HXi is Platinum rated and fully modular. It also supports Corsair Link software.

Honestly you won't really notice the difference between Gold and Platinum

"Rawr XD"

Honestly you won't really notice the difference between Gold and Platinum

Whether you will notice it or not is irrelevant. There is no real difference between semi and full modular either, apart from a couple of fixed cables. They are still differences though.