Do you Pick your Nose? (Serious)

Tie Lightning

So i came to the understanding that adults today still pick their nose despite telling their kids not to...Please just answer the poll

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

With a tissue as a barrier yea, you can't blow all that shit out of there and I'm not going to pop a blood vessel trying.

Use heat/warm water... it comes out.  Even rubbing the bridge area of your nose will loosen things up.

Everyone does and anyone claiming they don't are lying.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yes. I get a lot of those hard and flat boogers that are really hard to blow out. I also go through a lot of tissues. I would say I use at least one box of tissues per month, in addition to TP and travel (napkins, etc). My fav is the shower purge; the steam loosens everything up and I can get completely clear at least once a day.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Use heat/warm water... it comes out.  Even rubbing the bridge area of your nose will loosen things up.

Or I could just cover my pinky with a double folded tissue and stick it up there and twist, seems a lot easier.

Or I could just cover my pinky with a double folded tissue and stick it up there and twist, seems a lot easier.

w/e

:D