I need a good back up/syncing sftware that is simple.

Pretty simple, I have a minecraft world that is very important to me and I switch around my OS quite a lot and keep forgetting to back up my minecraft world. I need a program that will allow me to plug in my USB Flash drive an have it automatically back up my minecraft worlds, photos, etc. every day.

I'm sure there is a simple answer but googling it only brings up garbage.

EDIT:: Point is I need a program that will allow me to pick specific folders and back them up/sync them with another storage device any time I plug it in.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but I would just use Dropbox or any cloud sync application.

For regular local backup, I have always used Easeus Backup Free, and worked fine for me.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Why not move the directory for minecraft to a cloud storage folder/ Flash drive  so it will always back up.  But for general backups I use Aomei Backupper