HELP! What music do i like?

waggythegeek

Meghan Trainor is literally the most irritating person on earth, her music is like the plague, I could rant about how dumb she is for hours but I will try and refrain. Anyway your taste in music seems to be pop rock or alternative rock.

I relate to this so much it's not even funny. Meghan Trainor shouldn't even exist on this fucking planet. She's a pest to this society.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I relate to this so much it's not even funny. Meghan Trainor shouldn't even exist on this fucking planet. She's a pest to this society.

dang, the hate is real... didn't realize she was so disliked :/

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

dang, the hate is real... didn't realize she was so disliked :/

I hate her so much i just want to shove a sword up her ass. I want to vandalize her wikipedia so bad i just hate her so much i can't fucking explain how much

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, Shut Up and Dance is the song. I've tried listening to Walk The Moon's other stuff, but I just can't.

I don't blame you. I don't really like Walk the Moon either.

If you want some up-beat indie pop, I can recommend Charlie XCX

I hate her so much i just want to shove a sword up her ass. I want to vandalize her wikipedia so bad i just hate her so much i can't fucking explain how much

isn't it a bit much to hate an artist? While I don't like her music, I wouldn't go as far as to hate her.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

At times I feel like I cannot escape her, they always play her music on the radio and they even have interviews with her. I genuinely think someone should make a petition to ban her from ever making music (if you could call it music) again.

At times I feel like I cannot escape her, they always play her music on the radio and they even have interviews with her. I genuinely think someone should make a petition to ban her from ever making music (if you could call it music) again.

I should start a change.org to ban her.

Sounds like Top 40

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Try listening to Fall Out Boy and transition from there to more rock. Start a Fall Out Boy radio and spotify and let spotify do all the work

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

You might be like me: as long as it's catchy or has a good beat, it's good. That's why I like a range from Hatsune Miku to NWA.

I should start a change.org to ban her.

Hahaha if you did I would definitely sign it.