PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey there I am having some trouble with my computer and I was hoping someone could find out what's wrong or a solution to fix this. Basically my computer is freezing every now and then and I can't seem to figure out how. It's mostly (not always) when I am using chrome. Everything will stop working and it takes about 30 seconds for it to fix and it will go back to normal. It never happens when I am playing games and my fps seems fine. But something tells me its my RAM. I bought HyperX Fury 8GB but I accidently bought it in the 1 stick module and not 2x4 GB. I know silly me. anyway I was hoping someone could help. Could it be that my computer does not have use of dual channel and only single? I am getting another stick when I have the money as dual channel is always quicker. If you need to know specs just ask tongue.gif 

If you bought the one stick version, it is probably just one 8gb stick..

Go into task manager and check?

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

@TheToaster Lol no man :D I know I have one 8gb stick

Dual channel will not have noticable performance effects but it sound like you might have a faulty ram stick mabey? How many Tabs do you usually have open, are you getting these freeze in game only when chrome is open, how much graphical ram do you have?

@Weirdybeardyman I don't experience the freezes when I have games open. Just when chrome is open (most of the time anyway). I have a GTX 560ti Twin Frozer II 1GB. So you don't think its because I only have a single module?

@

Weirdybeardyman Could it be windows? or drivers?

Do you have complete up to date drivers. Are all you system temps ok. Have you checked CPUID and GPU-Z to validate all your RAM is being registered and is functional? If not do these things.

@Weirdybeardyman I am not 100% sure how to check if everything is up to date... is there a program to do so? My system temps are fine. Let me know how to check if all my drivers are up to date please :P

@Weirdybeardyman Oh another thing, when I go to task manager it seems to me that most programs are 32 bit... I have 64 bit OS

@starcoaster well I was about to say aswell, the GPU gets awfully hot in bf4, no other game though... but temps around 50-65. Maybe its not too bad but I am not keen on lowering the clock as that will result in lower fps :C

@starcoaster Oh right I see, do you have any idea how I could check if all my drivers are up to date?

@starcoaster I was meaning for every driver for my computer, or will experience do that aswell or is it only for gpu?

@starcoaster Yeah I know man, says my card drivers are up to date. I am getting a new card in September... long time away :'( but do you honestly think the gpu is why its crashing? :/

@starcoaster The screen doesnt go blank, it just freezes like everything is still there but not usable, even the mouse isnt, my internet stops working, music stops playing, skype calls disconnect. Weird.