Linus Leaves NCIX; Founds Linus Media Group Inc

Enigmatic Runner
I agree with tp95112' date=' I don't think he would do that either. He can also work on his business while being at NCIX. There is no conflict of interest IMHO. Also, the NCIXcom channel is limited to what ncix sells, but the linus tech/cat tips channel is solely his. So in theory, he can post what ever the hell he wants on them. Lastly, in light of the current economy, I don't think he'd risk it. [/quote']

You didn't read the thread at all I guess eh? He already confirmed it.

So how do we get a job on the new media company? Where do I put my CV for consideration?

(this comment is just for fun, I don't actually think I can work for Linus since I am in Europe and still in university.)

This happened about a month ago, and it will not affect the forums in any way, and I'm still going to be bringing you guys all the latest/hottest technology on the LinusTechTips, NCIXcom, and TechQuickie YouTube channels.
: O

did you leave or did you get the sack

• 2 years later...

Somewhat old news that I didn't see mentioned here yet...Apparently Linus is no longer employed at NCIX (but will still be working on videos for them, I believe). Anyway, hopefully it won't affect the forums? I mean, for what Linus has done for NCIX we should still be receiving that bandwidth that they've donated to the forum, right? I wonder if Linus will still get early previews of new tech though? :x

Few years later.. and he is gone from NCIX youtube channell :( 

I misread his post as 'a few years ago'...and I was confused :P  GL Linus, it truly is the end of an era.  Long live LMG though!