Help finding black on blank or blank pbt keycaps

robthatguy

So I just ordered a filco majestouch 2 ninja and some o rings with a blank full set of pbt keycaps.To only have the ebay seller tell me that there actully out of stock atm I can wait two weeks or get a refund,I opted for refund.I cant find anywhere else that has them for sale..

Black on black or blank black. Sorry for the typo in the title.I've typed so many blacks and blanks that I'm getting mixed up haha

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

This would be amazing if in black lol

I bought a set from these guys and they work well for me. 

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/custom-color-cherry-mx-full-replacement-keycap-set-blank.html 

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

This is the set ordered off ebay only to be out of stock.Also out of stock on geekkeys.

I bought a set from these guys and they work well for me. 

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/custom-color-cherry-mx-full-replacement-keycap-set-blank.html 

These are abs plastic haha.

These are abs plastic haha.

Oh,  yeah you're right. If you don't mind me asking what's the differences between the two and what makes PBT better than ABS? 

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

Oh,  yeah you're right. If you don't mind me asking what's the differences between the two and what makes PBT better than ABS? 

Slick explains it pretty well here.

There's nothing wrong with abs I just want to build an AMAZING keyboard

if you are trying to make an amazing keyboard then i suggest you look at @TheProfosist's thread about a filco build

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/125845-the-hid-liberator/

Amazing build.I at one point plan to change the springs to lighter ones in my switchs :D

Amazing build.I at one point plan to change the springs to lighter ones in my switchs :D

I just put some Cherry MX clear springs in to vintage Cherry MX Blacks fun to do but you will have to desolder the switches to do that

I just put some Cherry MX clear springs in to vintage Cherry MX Blacks fun to do but you will have to desolder the switches to do that

Thats half the fun:D

if you are trying to make an amazing keyboard then i suggest you look at @TheProfosist's thread about a filco build

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/125845-the-hid-liberator/

I probably have better builds to come, when I get to them... maybe.