H20 First or Passive 02?

One of the largest disputes in assembling a new PC is using water or air(o) “hey bro should I be extreme & water cool my system? Or just us air to passively cool-it?”

At the beginning stages of assembling a PC you'd obviously check for all components to be in a pristine working shape "Prime95 for more than 12 hours, at least 24 hours recommended" Linus. My question to those of the community with more knowledge about. If you want it brief I’ll write it here which makes my stanzas forever invalid “SHOULD I WATER COOL MY PC”

Okay so.... I'm deciding on whether I should either Air cool or Water cool my first ever build 'NOTE' it won't be anything too special but it's something I want to do to expand my understanding of. (you guys can debate down below in the threads about it) so I know if I wanna water cool-it I’d have to wait quite a while to save up for things like radiators, tubing, fluids and waterblocks for my mosfets, gpu’s and cpu etc. (don’t worry I didn’t forget about a resevoir and pump)

My Specs run a little like d'is (I told ya nothing too special)

intel core 2 extreme QX9650

xfx nvidia nforce 790i ultra sli

nvidia gtx 280 (triple)

antec one case

and the rest i wouldn't really consider that too essential unless you really want it.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I've considered facts like water cooling is more effective than basic air cooling but requires more money, time, refitting and testing

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

I say sure, you'll be able to push the most out of your cpu and overclock until it hertz, until it megahertz  B)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I say sure, you'll be able to push the most out of your cpu and overclock until it hertz, until it megahertz  B)

The irony of your joke amazes me *hahaha* but I'm gonna try get a stable overclock