Should i buy new psu?

Toxicstriker

Ok at the moment im runing with A8 3870K CPU, Asus Radeon R7 250 video card, and i have a 600W psu. Im planing to buy a new Video card: R9 290X (I know about the bottlenecking on the cpu, will fix that at later point in time), but do i need to change the power supply to something more powerful from the start, or can i use my old one temporairly untill i get money to buy something more expensive but better.

Thank you, in advance. :)

If your 600w psu is decent there is no reason to upgrade. Do you know the exact model?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No a 600 watt psu will be fine to run it of all though if it's just some random un branded crappy one then you will want to replace it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I dont remember the brand, and i cant check it right now because im at work, not on my pc. If its some un-branded, can i use it temporairly 1-2 weeks untill i get next salary to buy new one?

Edit: The psu is GoldenField ATX-600

Looks like a cheapo thing to me

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Edit: The psu is GoldenField ATX-600

Definitely get a better PSU if you want to upgrade to a 290X. Any PSU that needs to have ATX in it's model number is already a sign that it's not one designed for significant loads. Definitely do not risk it with a 290X on that PSU.

"Rawr XD"