Steelseries Sensei (Don't buy guide)

Zackfoo

Anyone have the same problem as me where the steelseries engine just does not works at all?

this is so frustrating this mouse is only 2 years old omg.

Don't ever buy steelseries mice ever because it cannot be fixed and they won't even try to help.

http://blog.k1dblitz.com/2012/10/steelseries-bad-drivers-bad-support.html

this is the prove and guys, take this clearly in mind. Maybe yours have no problem but google it and you will realise, there are tons of people have the same problem since years ago.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Calm your pants. What are you even using the Software for?

hmm ive had some steelseries products and had some decent support from them, if it was under warranty I would have asked them to replace it (or taken it back to my local store if you bought it there - although that depends on your country)

shame your issue did not get resolved properly

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

only 2 years lol

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

@MagnesiumPC led dpi changing. i game on 5k dpi and 600 dpi. which i really needs the software,

and the clicking of the mouse will sometimes be weird which sometimes is normal clicking sometimes just light and you don't really know did you clicked. did nt said this just nw cause im still testing. 

@ShadowCaptain my friend got replacement really fast for his headset too, but for mice, especially problems with software, they will just ask you to do a lot of stupid things which does not helps until the point where you just give up and buy another one.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

@Mihemine at first i bought it because few of my friends says that deathadder dead in 1 or 2 years. where steelseries have better reviews for long lassting.

and ya this mice fucked up. 

it is not cheap somemore.

other brand was not introduced to my country like roccat, asus and stuff.

The software is shit, but the mouse is decent.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

@aduman i do agree, love it since 2 years ago until software gives me problem. If the software is decent, i will prefer it over any other mouse.

@Mihemine at first i bought it because few of my friends says that deathadder dead in 1 or 2 years. where steelseries have better reviews for long lassting.

and ya this mice fucked up. 

it is not cheap somemore.

other brand was not introduced to my country like roccat, asus and stuff.

I know, razer deathaders die in about a year,

my razer taipan has been going for a while though, depends how much you use it .

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

@Mihemine I used it like everyday. Death adder is definitely not something I will get. Taipan is right shape but I scared all razer product is just the same. Good luck to you tho.