Need some help for school. Printer related

So i have to write an e-mail so HP or whomever ordering some toner and i'd like to know if you guys know of any good templates for that? i have absolutely no idea of how to make an order like that.

the toner i'm going to order is 2x Q2670A

i just need this for a Competence goal... or whatever its called in english (Kompetansemål)

any help is appreciated

Sorry if I don't exactly understand your question, but can't you just go to a store and buy the ink? I may be missing the point here :P

Sorry if I don't exactly understand your question, but can't you just go to a store and buy the ink? I may be missing the point here :P

this

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

oi m8,i want sum ink. it's dis 'n dis tyep )send to the golden gate bridge in san francisco pls, thx.i'll pay u in shells and some sand ;)kind regards,ya boi. Steve.

/jk

Something like 

Dear Ms./Mrs.My printer has ran out of ink so I was looking to purchase a new toner package.My printer's model number is this and that, so I need this and that model of toner.

and some more (not sure how you would go about asking them where to deliver)

EDIT: @AnimeDudeJ don't forget to follow your topics

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

oi m8,i want sum ink. it's dis 'n dis tyep )send to the golden gate bridge in san francisco pls, thx.i'll pay u in shells and some sand ;)kind regards,ya boi. Steve.

Ayyy lmaoo

@ its for school, i dont know why, i checked their pages its much easier to just up and buy it there but the task i was given was to compose an email ordering new toner

@Minibois thanks, i guess i can just tell them to include payment info, its Factura or something right? i can include that :D i can post the result and wether or not my teacher aprooves of it, but right now i gotta catch a buss home