poster stories

chimmychunger

Ok so my gaming set up is in the garage and it is brick so when i bought a poster to put up today it was a bitch to put up. It looks fine but the edges are a bit stuffed. 

What im asking is do you guys have any stories/ examples of poster putting up gone wrong

I fell off the ladder when I was putting a poster into a case above our box office at the theater. I was fine but the poster was not

I've not had any problems when putting them up but when it comes time to taking them off I have a friggin' fit!

I was putting a poster on the ceiling and The tack some how got turned around and went all the way into my thumb,

Another time, i was hanging christmas lights in... yes IN my house and i had a little container full of tacks and the ladder got bumbed and the tacks fell all over the floor and my dof tried to eat them, she didnt get any luckly but still was scary and i was home alone so i had to get off the ladder and walk bare foot trough the thousands of tacks and man did my feet hurt.

I have bad luck with tacks.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

managed to tip a box of thumb tacks on my chair without noticing.. I hate those things :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm not allowed to put up any poster. But I once peeled a sticker though

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB