Naming my new computer <3

ThisIsMyWorkAccount

So I will be building it later this week (parts are coming in now).  it is going to be a custom built case.

color scheme is tan/dark brown mosaic like such:

SomerTile-12x12-in-Cuivre-1-in-Brown-Gol

Yes literal stones.

with a literal butt-ton of fans.

It is going to run super hot (some parts are old/used and I know they run hot)

its going to be a small case.

names can be ANYTHING.  Please be original.

Hmm...

Dark brown/tan + literal butt-ton of fans....

Shitlord! (or Sir Shitlord)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Mr. FAN-tastic

Computing Fury

Furiosa (Mad Max fuck yeah!)

Lavatron

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

GTX P00

The 5Ghz logg

2TB of firewood

Noctua heaven

R9 3woodX

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Why do people name their computer? JW.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Stonefans.

As a spin on Stonehenge. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

King Noctus :P

Noctua and there poop brown fans, they are setting them selves up for jokes

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Woody

Got wood

MorningWood

HugTrees

KnockOnWood

How about just Dick or Cock?

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Mr. FAN-tastic

Mr. FANTA-stic

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

GTX P00

The 5Ghz logg

2TB of firewood

Noctua heaven

R9 3woodX

they arent noctua, Im just painting black fans...

King Noctus :P

Noctua and there poop brown fans, haha

read above...

Computing Fury

Furiosa (Mad Max fuck yeah!)

Lavatron

I like Lavatron. kinda.... ehhhhhh

Why do people name their computer? JW.

So I know which one it is on the network... and it literally asks me to give it a name...

Stonefans.

As a spin on Stonehenge. 

I don't get it :/

My Computer

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro

name it Jeff. or Helen. or Dave.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I don't get it :/

This is stonehenge:

_68352430_stonehenge_bbc_generic6.jpg

It's made of stones.. Like your PC.. And your PC has fans.. So Stonefans..

Nvm :/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

they arent noctua, Im just painting black fans...

That is not why I said it, it is the color scheme

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

So I know which one it is on the network... and it literally asks me to give it a name...

Ohhh ok. Thanks. I was not trying to be a smartass. That makes a lot of sense. I only have one pc.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

This is stonehenge:

_68352430_stonehenge_bbc_generic6.jpg

It's made of stones.. Like your PC.. And your PC has fans.. So Stonefans..

Nvm :/

...Ill still love you long time.

Ohhh ok. Thanks. I was not trying to be a smartass. That makes a lot of sense. I only have one pc.

yeah, understandable :) I just have ummmmm.... more computers than fingers....  I like to PC :P  so naming is kinda important to keep them all in order -.-

It's kind of an addiction for me. Not even kidding. . . 

I drink at least two glasses a day...

So I will be building it later this week (parts are coming in now).  it is going to be a custom built case.

color scheme is tan/dark brown mosaic like such

-snip-

Russell Stover

First thing I thought of when I saw that picture haha

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)