Heaven Society - Week 45 (Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend)

Yo that's not determined by me.

^This guys decides whats on the polls.

not really correct

lol now i know who to blame

I just put them in the spread sheet how they are in the thread there is no picking on my part. When we were doing the threads before I had @TheProfosist curate what ended up in each poll to try and make it a little more divers but even that we were not moving far from the order they were suggested and we didn't pay attention to who suggested it

not really correct

I just put them in the spread sheet how they are in the thread there is no picking on my part. When we were doing the threads before I had @TheProfosist curate what ended up in each poll to try and make it a little more divers but even that we were not moving far from the order they were suggested and we didn't pay attention to who suggested it

Hey now it's totally you. I didn't hire you to not take the blame, LOL.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Can't say I liked this one much. The only memorable part for me was the ending when they played the Gurrenn Lagann OP. That I liked, maybe for nostalgic reasons. I found that the show was lackluster and boring to watch. I couldn't stand how dull Megumi was, everything she did was irritating to me. Focusing the entire show around her made things worse.  The parody and self awareness concept they had going on was just bad. If I were to rate it I would give it a 6/10. The fact that most of the characters were Otakus was interesting and honestly is the only reason I kept watching.

Maybe I should've ignored Episode 00 and moved directly to Episode 01 instead... Because it starts right away with 2 minutes of fan service at a hotspring... I really want to drop this... Will give it until episode 03 I guess.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Maybe I should've ignored Episode 00 and moved directly to Episode 01 instead... Because it starts right away with 2 minutes of fan service at a hotspring... I really want to drop this... Will give it until episode 03 I guess.

i couldn't handle anymore then the first 2 episodes , like ... if feels poorly written , ya know what i mean ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I haven't watched a single episode yet, and surprised this series actually won...

we judged it by its cover lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm actually a bit disappointed that this won over the other candidates by as many votes as it did, but whatever. Them's the breaks. Middling harem anime need representation too. I'll just take this as a sign that we'll get to see some middling shoujo series, kid's adventure anime, and lesser-known older anime too some time.

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School.

I think I'll skip this one.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

not really correct

Whats all the complaints now?

Alright. Watched the whole thing.

It wasn't THAT bad, it's your generic love comedy anime, with the only twist that they are making a gal game/visual novel. The ending was extremely rushed, like in the last few minutes of the last episode, all while leaving many things open as they didn't exactly "finish" their game at the end.

Also, Episode 00, which technically aired a week before Episode 01, should be left alone until you've seen the whole thing, as it happens before the rushed out ending of the last episode.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Is this that anime where the guy meets a girl one day and suddenly wants to make a dating game from it. The anime where he trains the girl by playing video games? 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Is this that anime where the guy meets a girl one day and suddenly wants to make a dating game from it. The anime where he trains the girl by playing video games? 

Yes. Given the plot though I wouldn't be surprised if there's another anime like it. The only girl he "trains" is the main character for his game, the girl he suddenly met that one day.

Yes. Given the plot though I wouldn't be surprised if there's another anime like it. The only girl he "trains" is the main character for his game, the girl he suddenly met that one day.

I watched a couple of episodes, but I stopped because it was pretty pointless. 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I watched a couple of episodes, but I stopped because it was pretty pointless. 

I wouldn't blame you.