Corsair H100? vs H100i and others

So the Corsair H100 is selling by SCAN on there website for £50 and its pretty cheap compared to other AIO coolers, it also has a 240mm RAD which is good. I am on a budget so was wondering whether this would be good to go for? It is refurbished and fully tested also comes with 90-day warranty. Buying a H100i would cost me more than £30-40 more and other coolers are just out of budget. 

Is the difference between this and other 240mm coolers worth it or should I just go for this?

I will be cooling a i7-4790k and hoping to reach clocks of over 4.5 GHZ with good temps.

Also is there any benchmarks to compare this with other coolers?

Go for the kraken x61, if you can fit it, its 280mm, it runs my 4770k at 4.5ghz at 80C under load

you sure? i hear the 100i is a great CPU liquid cooler, but i dont have any experience with it so i cant  speak for myself.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Go for the kraken x61, if you can fit it, its 280mm, it runs my 4770k at 4.5ghz at 80C under load

As I said, I do have a budget.. of about the price of a H100 (£50-60)

i think then it might fit in the budget, the 100i like i said, i hear its a great CPU cooler, but again, i do not have any personal experience with it.

-Made In Canada

well if im right, 60 euros is 82 dollars canadian, so your very close to the price of the CPU cooler already, well at least for me the cooler is 91$.

-Made In Canada

well if im right, 60 euros is 82 dollars canadian, so your very close to the price of the CPU cooler already, well at least for me the cooler is 91$.

sadly, that doesnt work that way, if he was to import it from canada, the amount of tax he would have to pay would outway the savings

sadly, that doesnt work that way, if he was to import it from canada, the amount of tax he would have to pay would outway the savings

ohh okay, thanks for the correction

-Made In Canada

want my advise? wait the extra time to get the better cooler, which ever cooler you end up choosing.  I know how it feels waiting for that new PC, and i also know that if you wait, it will give you more time to find out some info on CPU coolers and end up finding the right one.

-Made In Canada

The h100 has mounting problems on the 1150 socket, you should explore other options.