Steam ac hacked

TechGuyNor

Well the a**hole sold all my items for a lower price then reg i check their profiles some where were private some didnt have the items even and some had one of my most exspensive items but he didnt have the game and 2ac got same game but not csgo and its weird im so pissed im 13 and wasted so much money got happy about having a knife and now its gone :(

Why did you give someone your account?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Can contact customer support, might be able to get it back.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Iddnt u retard

First off, don't call other people names just because you're pissed off. Eventually I'll learn from that.

But contact support, see what they can do.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Iddnt u retard

With this attitude no one will help you B) 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Might rlly i spend 80dollars on knife and about 10 dollars at other stuff

It happend about 7-10hours ago getting a friend to help me later in 10-20hours

Why do u think i gave away my ac WHO DOES THAT?

Iddnt u retard

Support?

First of all, dont call people a retard if you dont even know what support means. It means customer support. If you call him a retard and you're worse then him, means that you're even worse than a retard.

Well the a**hole sold all my items for a lower price then reg i check their profiles some where were private some didnt have the items even and some had one of my most exspensive items but he didnt have the game and 2ac got same game but not csgo and its weird im so pissed im 13 and wasted so much money got happy about having a knife and now its gone :(

And other esxpensive stuff

Learn to type. Dont double post unless you really need to. You can just edit it to add in 4 words. You don't need to tell us that you're 13, age doesn't matter on this site. What matters is what kind of maturity we see in your language. Im 14. Do I really need to say that?

As what others say, contact customer support. My cousin got phished before and he contact support, in the end he was able to get his items back.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

IDK like no email from valve by another device but who the shoyt hacks someone ac sells their stuff cheaper AND LETS U DEAL WITH UT WHY THE FING WHY AND HE DIDDNT CHANGE SHIT PASSWORD NOT LIKE WHY DO IT WHO TAKES TIME TO MAKE A KID CRY FOR WASTED MONEY LIKE IS THIS HACKERS DO MAKE KIDS LIFE SHIT AND F-up PPLS LIFE i hate seeing ppl invest in great games and ppl ARE BEING RUDE AND FUCKS UR AC. :(

Why didn't u have 2 step on?

YOU did SOMTHING, for it 2 happne, nobody just hacks random people, they hack the people who are less smart and easy targets.

Fing cey my spelling im doing shiz on my little phone dont wanna type in 1hours pls dont be so hanged up in shiz help me insted of picking off fucking evry thing ppl just pick on you for shiz

Like iwe done tm finder got friend reqs and stuff clicked on some bud links but idk it happend like just when i got my knife and esxpensive shit u know like i got esxpensive games too like its skins i rlly care about

Im rlly pissed that i gave too deal with this shot when my time off lif is tough

Ik what support is but idk im not doing it yet

Iddnt u retard

You might not wanna call somebody a retard if you're asking their help

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

IDK like no email from valve by another device but who the shoyt hacks someone ac sells their stuff cheaper AND LETS U DEAL WITH UT WHY THE FING WHY AND HE DIDDNT CHANGE SHIT PASSWORD NOT LIKE WHY DO IT WHO TAKES TIME TO MAKE A KID CRY FOR WASTED MONEY LIKE IS THIS HACKERS DO MAKE KIDS LIFE SHIT AND F-up PPLS LIFE i hate seeing ppl invest in great games and ppl ARE BEING RUDE AND FUCKS UR AC. :(

Nobody's going to help you if you're typing like that, because we can't understand what's going on. I don't think you used a single period in that post.

We need to understand what's going on and what the issue is before we can help you.

A couple questions:

1. So the person that sold all your stuff didn't change your account's password? That's what I'm interpreting this as:

DIDDNT CHANGE SHIT PASSWORD
  2.  Have you ever given out your password to anyone? Is there any possible way you can think of that the hacker could have gained access to your account?

Edit: And try doing what other people are suggesting in the thread - contacting customer support.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

You might not wanna call somebody a retard if you're asking their help

Well he sound weird when somebody asks why did u giveaway ur ac like when i obs didnt :/