What is most important setting in a game?

Tim Drake

i only play games at 4k lol non of this 1080 rubbish.

With a Single GTX 770? 

LOL , Try playing the Witcher 2 with that , Before I had my GTX 980 SLI, a Single GTX 980 can barely do 4K/30FPS on Medium in that game.

resolution

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

Resolution, because is not just a number.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Isn't Anti-Aliasing Directly linked to Resolution though?

I mean 1080P without AA makes me want to stab someone but 4K without AA is pretty sweet.

With a Single GTX 770?

LOL , Try playing the Witcher 2 with that , Before I had my GTX 980 SLI, a Single GTX 980 can barely do 4K/30FPS on Medium in that game.

yeah but you dont have to slap 16x AA on everything and maxed out post processing, settings that are wasted on 4k.

take hardline for example people reviewing the titan x were saying how it only gets 70 odd fps at 4k,yet I can get a solid 60fps at 4k on all high settings. with no AA and lower mesh and post filtering settings. game still looks amazing.

but don't worry I'll have either a pair of 390x or 980ti in sli in the next month when both are released.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

yeah but you dont have to slap 16x AA on everything and maxed out post processing, settings that are wasted on 4k.

take hardline for example people reviewing the titan x were saying how it only gets 70 odd fps at 4k,yet I can get a solid 60fps at 4k on all high settings. with no AA and lower mesh and post filtering settings. game still looks amazing.

but don't worry I'll have either a pair of 390x or 980ti in sli in the next month when both are released.

There's a lot of games you won't even be able to run decently high settings on 1440p nevermind 4K :/

There's a lot of games you won't even be able to run decently high settings on 1440p nevermind 4K :/

there may well be, but I haven't come across any in the 6 months I've had my 4k monitor.

AA titles I've bought since then and played in 4k, are games such as cod aw, dying light, battlefield hardline, GTA V umm can't think of any more off the top of my head.

people always bang on about how hard 4k is to run, but it's always those without 4k that say it lol. don't get me wrong I am prepared to drop £1200 on new gpus in the next month or 2,but that isn't because I'm not getting satisfactory performance from my 770,its because I want a complete upgrade as its been 4 and a half years since I had a major one.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

there may well be, but I haven't come across any in the 6 months I've had my 4k monitor.

AA titles I've bought since then and played in 4k, are games such as cod aw, dying light, battlefield hardline, GTA V umm can't think of any more off the top of my head.

people always bang on about how hard 4k is to run, but it's always those without 4k that say it lol. don't get me wrong I am prepared to drop £1200 on new gpus in the next month or 2,but that isn't because I'm not getting satisfactory performance from my 770,its because I want a complete upgrade as its been 4 and a half years since I had a major one.

DSR is bae

Why can no one get that its not an option?

the people are hinting that something's missing from your poll.

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

Resolution. 

Desktop: 12900k // 128GB DDR5 // 2x 3070

Laptop: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (2022) // i9 12-900H // 64GB DDR5 // 3080 Ti

Why can no one get that its not an option?

I know that was not an option, I voted a mix of all though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

the people are hinting that something's missing from your poll.

Its not an option because I'm talking about playing at native res what's your favourite setting basically.