Best keyboard for 50 euro?

Encoded7

Hello again enigmatic members of the forums, just wondering what is the best mechanical keyboard for the price tag in the title. Blue LED back lighting has to be included! I have no preference on the cherry mx switch, whatever is best!

I would strongly suggest you figure out your key preference before buying a mechanical keyboard. also is sound an issue, because I can tell you that there are plenty of people who get annoyed at users with clicky keys. MX blues are the bane of any group conversation on voice chat and generally set off voice detection unless they are using a shotgun mic.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I would strongly suggest you figure out your key preference before buying a mechanical keyboard. also is sound an issue, because I can tell you that there are plenty of people who get annoyed at users with clicky keys. MX blues are the bane of any group conversation on voice chat and generally set off voice detection unless they are using a shotgun mic.

I will be using a Blue Snowball on a retention arm, or whatever they are called xD But for anyone in my house it'll be fine because the room I will be in is downstairs! So any suggestions?

1 A blue snowball will pick up blues just ask @Kayn (that loud bastard)

Still it is a very different typing experience between different mechanical keyboards I won't tell you or recommend what you should buy untill you've at least tried a couple of different keyboards with mechanical keys.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

1 A blue snowball will pick up blues just ask @Kayn (that loud bastard)

Still it is a very different typing experience between different mechanical keyboards I won't tell you or recommend what you should buy untill you've at least tried a couple of different keyboards with mechanical keys.

Hey Hey Hey, that was when I was using my blues with no o-rings. I have greens now...

but as zero has said, find out what kind of switch you like the best and then go find a keyboard. I personally cannot recommend Ducky keyboards, because for me I have had way to many problems with the LEDs just randomly dying on me. 

As for using the snow ball, just put it as close as you can to your mouth and mostly it will not pick up the sounds of the keyboard. But it will be picked up if you're in a skype call. Teamspeak is lot more forgivable since you can adjust the sensitivity. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

50 euros for a backlit mechanical keyboard is gonna be very hard to find. I would try and look at second hand options or a good deal on some Tesoro (Excalibur) or Perixx (PX5200) boards. Also, as others have said, there is no "best" Cherry MX switch. Its a preference, so do your research on the switches before buying.