Zowie FK1 49.90EUR Worldwide* FREE SHIPPING!

Nice. Shame most people here prefer rainbow lighting ricer crap.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Nice. Shame most people here prefer rainbow lighting ricer crap.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you.

On topic, still a bit hesitant on this from some few QC issues. If this was for the FK2 I wudda jumped on the deal.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you.

On topic, still a bit hesitant on this from some few QC issues. If this was for the FK2 I wudda jumped on the deal.

Eh, my FK1's scroll is fine. Doesn't jump at all.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Reminds me of the DeathAdder 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Muh, excluding VAT.

So another €12.50 for me in The Netherlands.

Then move! 12.5 eur taxes on 49.90 product? omg

Deathadder Chroma is not actually bad. To be honest it's an FK1 with more curves.

Yeah, the Deathadder is actually a pretty great mouse. 

But then again, there're people that only buy it for its rainbow illumination.

Deathadder Chroma is not actually bad. To be honest it's an FK1 with more curves.

did you tried em both?

Yeah, the Deathadder is actually a pretty great mouse. 

But then again, there're people that only buy it for its rainbow illumination.

yeah it is... only problem is it get broken in about a year to everyone i know that has the 2013 ed. and zowie lasts for yrs on yrs...

We are talking about the Chroma not the 2013. The 2013 had admitted defects by Razer, mainly related to the switches in it failing very early or double clicking randomly. Also the Chroma has a better sensor than the 2013. It is a totally unfair comparison.

Also you gave me Ebola when you said, "did you tried em both?".

Enjoy your Ebola Mister grammar Nazi...

Who said that the chroma has a different swiches? Do you think that a company like razer can afford such a mistake with switches and keep selling it instead fixing it?

Better sensor??? It has the same sensor just more dpi do me a favor... Dpi means better preformance right????? No. Razer fannnnn

Enjoy your Ebola Mister grammar Nazi...

Who said that the chroma has a different swiches? Do you think that a company like razer can afford such a mistake with switches and keep selling it instead fixing it?

Better sensor??? It has the same sensor just more dpi do me a favor... Dpi means better preformance right????? No. Razer fannnnn

when you use all those question marks and stretch a word like "fannnnnnnn" it makes it sound like you aren't sure and are trying to convince yourself RIGHTTTT????????????

anyways I think the deathadder chroma is pretty solid and if you take a second to look you will understand why the zowie looks so similar to the deathadder.

when you use all those question marks and stretch a word like "fannnnnnnn" it makes it sound like you aren't sure and are trying to convince yourself RIGHTTTT????????????

anyways I think the deathadder chroma is pretty solid and if you take a second to look you will understand why the zowie looks so similar to the deathadder.

That just how I write..  deal-with-it.png

I know that the Chroma is a good mouse I thought buying it myself... I was just giving this man a fanboy lesson

The zowie's came before the deathadder's and they are all sord of based on the microsoft mouse so...

Does "best" mean something different in israel? 

Huh?