Ask a gay guy :)

would you like to be friends with gay women?

why do many gay men have a lisp while other talk normally?

do you still get discriminated against?

have you ever dated tg men?

do you like bacon and cheese omelets?

do you like japan?

if no to the above, what is your address?

if yes to the question 2 posts above, do you want to travel there?

whats your most hated cell phone company?

do you preffer cats, dogs, or both?

do you like to bike for excersise?

what do you think about motorcycles?

what kind of vehicle do you have?

have you ever gone deep sea fishing?

I have had Lesbian friends.

Same reason some straight guys have a lisp and some don't.

Not particularly, some 'friends' and 'family' have voiced their 'concerns' I just tell them to fuck off. It's mostly the religious ones that you have to watch out for ;)

I have never dated a trans man.

I absolutely hate bacon and am not too fond of omelettes in general.

Japan is cool :)

Wouldn't necessarily travel there.

My most hated cellphone company....probably AT&T

Dogs

I used to bike but my bike broke :(

I like motorcycles, mostly Sport bikes.

I have a car :)

I actually have gone deep sea fishing.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wasn't a actual question, Just quoting tv shows :) good to know but :)

On a serious note, do gays legit not like it when some other gays ask like over the top chicks 24/7 and really make the whole gay thing their only characteristic, or is that just BS I've heard through the grapevine?

Um, I actually don't know what you are trying to ask...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Are you excited for the new AMD? even if it's just to see the change in price?

Depends on if you're talking about CPU's or GPU's. GPU's YES!! CPU's no.

Hail Sithis!

are you a good artist? :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

are you a good artist? :D

Artist...no, Musician...YES :)

Hail Sithis!

Artist...no, Musician...YES :)

music is considered art by some :P and it seems like to me, all gays have this awesome artistic gene that i somehow missed out on xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm just going to be blunt asking this and apologize in advance, but how does a lot of gay men keep fit? what are your secrets? O_O

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

I'm just going to be blunt asking this and apologize in advance, but how does a lot of gay men keep fit? what are your secrets? O_O

Not all gay men are fit, in fact most aren't. I guess the secret to being fit is to exercise. 

Hail Sithis!

music is considered art by some :P and it seems like to me, all gays have this awesome artistic gene that i somehow missed out on xD

I know it is but I said it like that to avoid confusion. Not all gay men are talented, most are just as dull as everyone else :)

Hail Sithis!

whatever you want it to ;)

Exactly my thoughts lol

Hail Sithis!

ERM DAFUQ

Hail Sithis!

Isn't using John Barrowman as your icon a bit on the nose?  B)

Are you trying to say i;m gay or something...? :P

Hail Sithis!

-You can have 5 million USD (tax free), but you aren't allowed to have an orgasm for a year. Would you do it?

-Would you ever date a trans-male? (pre-op and has had no cosmetic surgery done, but he has had HRT)

-If no, would you ever date a trans-male? (post-op and has had cosmetic surgery done, has had HRT)

-How do you feel about the word faggot, used as a joke or an insult?

-Have you ever won at a claw machine?

-You can have 5 million USD (tax free), but you aren't allowed to have an orgasm for a year. Would you do it?

-Would you ever date a trans-male? (pre-op and has had no cosmetic surgery done, but he has had HRT)

-If not, would you rather date a trans-male or trans-female? Both are pre, had no CS but have had HRT. (bear in mind, while the girl has a dick, she's still a girl)

-How do you feel about the word faggot, used as a joke or an insult?

-Have you ever won at a claw machine?

Yeah, i certainly would do it :)

I actually don't know. If we 'clicked' in a certain way I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility.

I use it but only as an ironic joke. Never to call someone that in a hurtful way.

I have won a claw machine twice in my life :)

Hail Sithis!

Yeah, i certainly would do it :)

I actually don't know. If we 'clicked' in a certain way I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility.

I use it but only as an ironic joke. Never to call someone that in a hurtful way.

I have won a claw machine twice in my life :)

Yeah, I don't think I could do the orgasm thing. I think I would go strong for about 10 days and then give in. :D

Do you prefer uncut or cut? Why?

Maybe one for the PM, but what do you do to make sure you're (or your bf if he's a bottom) properly "cleaned out" before doing it? I've always been concerned if I finally do have sex then this would be an issue for me.

I have had Lesbian friends.

Same reason some straight guys have a lisp and some don't.

Not particularly, some 'friends' and 'family' have voiced their 'concerns' I just tell them to fuck off. It's mostly the religious ones that you have to watch out for ;)

I have never dated a trans man.

I absolutely hate bacon and am not too fond of omelettes in general.

Japan is cool :)

Wouldn't necessarily travel there.

My most hated cellphone company....probably AT&T

Dogs

I used to bike but my bike broke :(

I like motorcycles, mostly Sport bikes.

I have a car :)

I actually have gone deep sea fishing.

the heaviest fish you have caught?

where do you want to travel?

how do you feel about backwoods american types?

ninja? crotch rocket? what type of sport bike?

most beloved motor sickle company?

alaska? terrible winters? or winter wonderland?

snow is good?

new york city? what do you feel about it?

samsung or htc?

would you be mei fwiend?

what your fav. breed of dog?

have you ever hunted?

are you one of those peta people?

Yeah, I don't think I could do the orgasm thing. I think I would go strong for about 10 days and then give in. :D

Do you prefer uncut or cut? Why?

Maybe one for the PM, but what do you do to make sure you're (or your bf if he's a bottom) properly "cleaned out" before doing it? I've always been concerned if I finally do have sex then this would be an issue for me.

Never had uncut :) would love to try it too :)

Hail Sithis!

I know it is but I said it like that to avoid confusion. Not all gay men are talented, most are just as dull as everyone else :)

-is more boring than a board- :D

the heaviest fish you have caught?

where do you want to travel?

how do you feel about backwoods american types?

ninja? crotch rocket? what type of sport bike?

most beloved motor sickle company?

alaska? terrible winters? or winter wonderland?

snow is good?

new york city? what do you feel about it?

samsung or htc?

would you be mei fwiend?

what your fav. breed of dog?

have you ever hunted?

are you one of those peta people?

heaviest fish.... i recall a stingray that was about 8 lbs or so. I was maybe 10 years old.

I want to go to the UK and Germany. 

Backward american types give me something to make fun of so I suppose I'm alright with them on some level :)

I stray from using the word crotch rocket, especially on this thread :) It's another name for a dildo soo... but I suppose 'crotch rockets' are my favorite motorcycles :)

Suzuki

Well my BF lived in Alaska and he said it was beautiful, i'm not a winter person. I stay mostly indoors year round, but the snow is pretty as long as their isn't too much of it :)

I have been to New York and it was over rated and strange.

Samsung(I have a Galaxy S3) , though the HTC one is amazing!

Of course i'll be your friend :)

favorite breed of dog. Labrador

Never hunted.

Not a PETA person but I think animals serve a purpose but should be treated better.

Hail Sithis!

Are Stereotypes about gay guys portrayed on TV Shows/Movies true or is it just a Stereotype and exaggerated?

Have you ever kicked someone's ass for insulting you?

Do you get a lot of hate by people? 

Do you think the perspective of people about Gay guys has changed or is slowly changing for the better or is it getting worse.

-is more boring than a board- :D

I'm not boring :) i'm FABULOUS

Hail Sithis!

Are Stereotypes about gay guys portrayed on TV Shows/Movies true or is it just a Stereotype and exaggerated?

Have you ever kicked someone's ass for insulting you?

Do you get a lot of hate by people? 

Do you think the perspective of people about Gay guys has changed or is slowly changing for the better or is it getting worse.

Some of it is true but some are exaggerated. 

Not too many people have insulted me so No.

Not really, see the people that do give me grief are mostly religious people, and I can shut them up fairly easily.

I think society is changing for the better, the people that want it to stay the same are going to die soon so we don't have much to worry about :)

Hail Sithis!

Some of it is true but some are exaggerated. 

Not too many people have insulted me so No.

Not really, see the people that do give me grief are mostly religious people, and I can shut them up fairly easily.

I think society is changing for the better, the people that want it to stay the same are going to die soon so we don't have much to worry about :)

Ok ok...

That's good man

I'm glad that you feel that the views of people are changing for the better, it's about time people realize that there is nothing wrong with being Gay...  :)

Thanks for replying....

Ok ok...

That's good man

I'm glad that you feel that the views of people are changing for the better, it's about time people realize that there is nothing wrong with being Gay...  :)

Thanks for replying....

Are you 'family' ? :)

Hail Sithis!

Are you 'family' ? :)

Ha ha ha ha, nope sorry. I'm straight and like women... I just feel that it's bad the way most people with a difference of sexual orientation are treated like weirdos and are outcasts. I support you guys!