Le giveaway time - Mafia II [steam]

Go to solution Solved by tohico,

Okay, so the giveaways have ended and the gifts were sent. If you read the description of the original giveaway, you'd find another giveaway. Seven of you did find it :>

Hey guys,

I had some serious problems with my graphic card a week ago. So what did I do? I posted my problem to the troubleshooting category here. And thanks to this community (especially YoYo155), my graphic card is back running!

So, let’s celebrate the rescue of my gpu by making a giveaway of Mafia II.

The giveaway: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/k5EsO/

Who can enter?

Anyone from this forum can enter this giveaway. Having a Steam account with some games on it is required by the site that the giveaway is going on.

How to enter the giveaway on Steamgifts?

If you’re new on the Steamgifts, just sign in through the Steam. Then you can enter the giveaway by hitting the Enter to Win! button. If you don’t have enough points to enter the giveaway right away, just wait a few minutes - the points are generated automatically. You should be able to enter the giveaway in matter of a few minutes. When the giveaway ends, the winner will be randomly selected by the site. Then I’ll send the game on winner’s email or directly through the Steam.

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

How long do points take to generate? i have been on for 5 minutes and can not do annything.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

ok now i have 26 points instead of 25 but its been awhile i guess i will try tomorrow when i have points.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I can't even login from steam

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

:( I already have the game...

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

How long do points take to generate? i have been on for 5 minutes and can not do annything.

Did you read the FAQ and rules? Read it, it explains everything

''What's with these points?

• The point system is designed to prevent users from entering for every single giveaway. This lowers the overall number of entries, and provides everyone with better odds of winning games they're interested in playing. New users start out with 25P. Every time anyone submits a game, every member of the site, excluding the giveaway creator, receives 5 percent of that gifts value (in USD) in points. For example, if a $50 gift is created, every user on the site receives 2.5 points. And, if a $20 gift is created, everyone would receive 1 point. These points can then be spent on entering giveaways.

1P = $1 - When entering a giveaway, 1P is equal to $1. If you're entering for a chance to win a game valued at $20, you'll spend 20 points. If at anytime you decide to remove your entry while the giveaway is open, those points will be returned.

The maximum number of points that can be banked is 300. This is to prevent users from stocking up on points while being away for long periods of time.''

Note that SteamGifts ignores discounts, so if a game is 20$ and was discounted by half down to 10$ the points cost on the site will remain 20 points.

Before using the site, i recommend reading the FAQ and rules and guidelines, both can be found here: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/faqrules-and-guidelines

-EDIT-

There are also un official mobile apps on android ( dont know about ios, i dont own an ios device ; p )

Just search for steamgifts and you should find a couple, try them and see what works best for you.

This is how I use the site, I do it nightly before i sleep i spend all of my points. so far I've won about 9 games and 1 DLC.

Unlike giveaways on some other website that rhymes with Minus mech glimpse, SteamGifts rewards contributing members, when you create a giveaway you can add an option that makes the giveaway accessable to contributors only, you can set the amount too, there are rules and guidelines to this, again I recommend reading the rules and guidelines linked above before using the site.

I'm a paranoid SoB lol is this same for the user (us)? Hahaha

Already own this game but thank you for the giveaway!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Did you read the FAQ and rules? Read it, it explains everything

''What's with these points?

• The point system is designed to prevent users from entering for every single giveaway. This lowers the overall number of entries, and provides everyone with better odds of winning games they're interested in playing. New users start out with 25P. Every time anyone submits a game, every member of the site, excluding the giveaway creator, receives 5 percent of that gifts value (in USD) in points. For example, if a $50 gift is created, every user on the site receives 2.5 points. And, if a $20 gift is created, everyone would receive 1 point. These points can then be spent on entering giveaways.1P = $1 - When entering a giveaway, 1P is equal to $1. If you're entering for a chance to win a game valued at $20, you'll spend 20 points. If at anytime you decide to remove your entry while the giveaway is open, those points will be returned.The maximum number of points that can be banked is 300. This is to prevent users from stocking up on points while being away for long periods of time.''

Note that SteamGifts ignores discounts, so if a game is 20$ and was discounted by half down to 10$ the points cost on the site will remain 20 points.

Before using the site, i recommend reading the FAQ and rules and guidelines, both can be found here: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wob/faqrules-and-guidelines

-EDIT-

There are also un official mobile apps on android ( dont know about ios, i dont own an ios device ; p )

Just search for steamgifts and you should find a couple, try them and see what works best for you.

This is how I use the site, I do it nightly before i sleep i spend all of my points. so far I've won about 9 games and 1 DLC.

Unlike giveaways on some other website that rhymes with Minus mech glimpse, SteamGifts rewards contributing members, when you create a giveaway you can add an option that makes the giveaway accessable to contributors only, you can set the amount too, there are rules and guidelines to this, again I recommend reading the rules and guidelines linked above before using the site.

There is an app on iOS, only on iPhone though. Unofficial.

Nice giveaway!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Okay, so the giveaways have ended and the gifts were sent. If you read the description of the original giveaway, you'd find another giveaway. Seven of you did find it :>

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

Darn I never clicked the link because I already have Mafia 2 :(

But thanks a lot for the giveaway! :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Thanks so much. I won the mafia 2 giveaway, so thank you very very much for that! :D You're way more generous than I ever will be, and thanks again. This community is so awesome! ;)

HTTP/2 203

Thanks so much. I won the mafia 2 giveaway, so thank you very very much for that! :D You're way more generous than I ever will be, and thanks again. This community is so awesome! ;)

I won the Unreal Pack xD

Thanks @tohico ! : D