Just bought 850 EVO SSD 500gb *HELP*

Go to solution Solved by Sakkura,

It probably just needs to be initialized in Disk Management, under Computer Management. Not sure what those are called in Spanish Windows.

Well,  so i bought it, connect it with sata power and the other cable thats also sata. Since i do not have a dvd/blue-ray thinghy i have to do it with drivers from internet but... after downloading samsuns magician the ssd is recognized in the samsung software but not in my "pc" (I have windows in spanish so i don't know the name, but is where you see your storage left and access disk C bla bla bla)

Is it a problem with the software or i have to install a windows on the ssd?

It probably just needs to be initialized in Disk Management, under Computer Management. Not sure what those are called in Spanish Windows.

If you right click computer and go to manage. You might need to go into the disk manager and format the disk with a new volume

Quick format is all that is necessary.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ