Anyone experienced with teamviewer?

Delnith

I am looking to connect two additional pcs and be able to view them on a main desktop. I want to be able to utilize the secondary machines for longer term tasks that do not require constant attention, but what to be able to view them throughout the day. I felt teamviewer would help me solve this. Does anyone have any experience with setting it up, such that I can view two desktops on my main machine? If anyone wants more info or clarification please let me know. 

Download it and install it on each computer then either login to each PC with the ID and password generated/set or create an account to store each login and password and just use the list of available computers, its very simple to use once you get started you should be able to figure it out.

Make an  account, and go to the settings.

From here you can set it up so you always can access the other computers just by typing a password.

You just have to log in with the same account on all of the PC's

When in doubt: C4

It's incredibly easy to use, and will do what you want no problem. Just install it on every computer you need to use it, and you're pretty much good to go.

Is free for non-commercial use so you can download it and try it.

This little piece of software has saved me so much nerves throughout the years I've been using it. The main purpose is when you get that parent call "There's something wrong with my computer", you don't have to go on asking, explaining and trying to understand the frustrated non-techsavvy parent. Just log in, fix the problem or show them how something is done and you're good to go. Such a time saver!

Grizz pretty much nailed it, not hard to set up, only real downside is it isn't too good quality on bad connections but meh oh well

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Where are the computers? Are they all at the same place. If yes, then just run Windows Remote.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Thank you all for the input. I am going to set it up as you said and test it out over the next week. I have seen that it definitely runs on windows and mac, but does anyone have any experience running on various linux distros?