CS GO key binding

DrAlgernopKrieger

Hello! So my problem is that I'm really bad at binding stuff. But here is what I need help with, I want my MOUSE5 to do a fast weapon toggle like I'm pressing "Q-Q" so I can cancel the reload animation with just one click on the mouse. I was browsing this reddit thread http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2cyv4z/key_binding_q/, but like I said, I'm terrible at binding so I didn't get it to work. 

I'm sorry if my english isn't the best, it's not my first language...

Thanks in advance!

isnt that almost cheating?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

No?

It's basically the same as programming the order "Shoot, Q, Q" which is cheating imho. it makes it easier for you and everything that makes the game easier is cheating.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

It's basically the same as programming the order "Shoot, Q, Q" which is cheating imho. it makes it easier for you and everything that makes the game easier is cheating.

So you are seriously saying if I change my resolution, graphics, sensitivity, brightness, contrast to make it easier to see enemies and alike that is cheating?

That's really not cheating.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

What mouse do you have? If you have software for your mouse you can bind macros in there (I did it that way).

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

What mouse do you have? If you have software for your mouse you can bind macros in there (I did it that way).

I've tried that and that works fine but then the regular command wont work... So that's why I want it to be binded through the game.

You do realise that quick switching doesn't do anything in CS:GO? It doesn't complete the reload animation, but it doesn't let you shoot. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You do realise that quick switching doesn't do anything in CS:GO? It doesn't complete the reload animation, but it doesn't let you shoot. 

I really cant tell if you are serious. When you put a new magazine in the ak for exampel right when you put the mag in and the "reload sound" starts you can double press Q and cancel the reload animation and save a little bit of time.

I really cant tell if you are serious. When you put a new magazine in the ak for exampel right when you put the mag in and the "reload sound" starts you can double press Q and cancel the reload animation and save a little bit of time.

Actually it saves no time. Because of the switching animation and the amount of time that it takes to actually switch weapons unlike in the old games, they've made sure that it doesn't do anything. Quick switching, however, does allow you to pull out of the AWP scope without the enemy hearing.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That's really not cheating.

it would be if it actually worked. they re write the engine to prevent the ye olde quick swap animation thing from happening. Also just to point out they ban ppl who switch dpi on the fly so.

it would be if it actually worked. they re write the engine to prevent the ye olde quick swap animation thing from happening. Also just to point out they ban ppl who switch dpi on the fly so.

No they don't. You really need to do some research on VAC bans and Source engine before saying those things. You don't need to rewrite the engine and DPI switching doesn't get you banned.

Hello! So my problem is that I'm really bad at binding stuff. But here is what I need help with, I want my MOUSE5 to do a fast weapon toggle like I'm pressing "Q-Q" 

Q-Q doesn't do anything in CSGO anymore, they fixed it, the the placebo effect making you think it is quicker, after the swap out animation, then the 1 second pause before you can start shooting it doesn't give you any extra time 

Also just to point out they ban ppl who switch dpi on the fly so.

Proof or gtfo.

Proof or gtfo.

no proof but heard from my friends about it they didn specify if it was vac or server ban. Mouse macros still can get you banned have seen few thread pop up on csgo reddit and on the steam forums so dunno maybe dpi switching counts as an mouse macro. Also would like to point out my poor wording on that comment didnt mean to say it like i was 100% sure about it (english is not my native language)

no proof but heard from my friends about it they didn specify if it was vac or server ban. Mouse macros still can get you banned have seen few thread pop up on csgo reddit and on the steam forums so dunno maybe dpi switching counts as an mouse macro. Also would like to point out my poor wording on that comment didnt mean to say it like i was 100% sure about it (english is not my native language)

I've never heard of a dpi switch ban, the only logical explanation (I can think of) is that the user had been hacking or flagged from overwatch at any earlier time (awaiting the system to ban) and then switched dpi in game and been banned, when the two had nothing to do with each other.