Identify this card

GhostWindGamer
Go to solution Solved by Briggsy,

The cooler is a spare Galaxy 750ti cooler with different stickers, but the I/O on the back of the ebay card is not a 700 series card.

_1417228.jpg

Based on the I/O, it is highly likely that the ebay card is an Nvidia 250 GTS, but the color of the ports seem generic, which means it could be an oem rebrand of a 250 GTS, with a 750ti Galaxy cooler slapped on.

4.jpg

That's why you don't by PC parts or anything for that matter off of eBay. If you want a 780 I would by it from someone like NCIX, who you can actually trust.

Looks like the guys pulled the listing:

This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Looks like the guys pulled the listing:

This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

That's what you get when you try to pull a stunt on someone more intelligent (or better at research, hehe) than you. You get called on your sh*t. Glad it went down.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Well hopefully, it's saved some non tech savvy consumer for buying an over priced paper weight. Funny thing I forgot to mention, some of those "780"s from Aliexpress/Chinese sources are actually rebranded Radeon x800s

Got this in an email earlier, just found it. Put it in a spoiler because it's freaking huge.

hHwpA.png

Tags: @Tedster @killtothis @Briggsy @GhostWindGamer

EDIT: Added spoiler for image and threw in tags because why not

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)