Do you guys know an good ATX PC case

I am planning to build a pc and i want a nice ATX pc case with good quality and user friendly

What are you wanting to do with the PC, what's your location and what's your budget?

Also, what components have you chosen so far?

Sig under construction.

My choice would definitely have to be something from Phanteks. There products are the best in the market imo.

Define S

Define R5

H440

Enthoo Luxe

Corsair Carbide something 

Corsair 750

there are tons of good cases

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Define S

Define R5

H440

Enthoo Luxe

Corsair Carbide something 

Corsair 750

there are tons of good cases

All of these are amazing, R 5, or now the Define S I guess is considered one of the quietest cases on the market, and it looks pretty snazzy. However the Define S compared to the R 5 doesn't have much drive space but has a crazy good set up for water cooling. 

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

All of these are amazing, R 5, or now the Define S I guess is considered one of the quietest cases on the market, and it looks pretty snazzy. However the Define S compared to the R 5 doesn't have much drive space but has a crazy good set up for water cooling. 

do you really need more 3HDDs and 2 SSDs

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

do you really need more 3HDDs and 2 SSDs

True, I always think everyone is a scub like me and using 1 SSd and 4 old HDDs that total 1tb

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

Corsair Graphite 760T, Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Cooler Master HAF X, Cooler Master HAF Stacker, Corsair Vengeance C70, Fractal Design Define R4, etc. .. recommended in this recent article by PC Gamer.  It is an article from late March 2015.

http://www.pcgamer.com/20-of-the-best-cases-for-your-next-pc-build/

I won't tell you what to get as a case often is a very personal choice.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S