[MASSDrop][Closed] A Potato for your Gaming PC

lol...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I seriously need to get a 3-d printer, any key cap that you can imagine you can have. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

This is brilliant. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to get it.

Sig under construction.

I seriously need to get a 3-d printer, any key cap that you can imagine you can have. 

This, i want this.

NOW! plz...

When in doubt: C4

This, i want this.

NOW! plz...

I would imagine however that the keycap wouldn't be very strong. I can imagine it breaking quite easily. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I would imagine however that the keycap wouldn't be very strong. I can imagine it breaking quite easily. 

This would depend on the print material, i'm not an experienced 3d printer though...

When in doubt: C4

This would depend on the print material, i'm not an experienced 3d printer though...

It wouldn't have a nice feeling like PBT keycaps. Then again if you're gonna go all out on a 3-d printed keycap it most likely won't be practical. 

this is too good

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

It takes about a 2 hour bus drive for me to reach a library that has 3d printing.

Digital technology hub or something like that too young to drive.

The problem with the 3d printed ones is that they are very bad quality and something like a 3d potato cannot be made to that level of detail reliably. This potato keycap is mass produced and therefore allows them to invest in profesional manufacturing solutions, giving a quality keycap to offer, as opposed to the homemade 3d printed one.

Someone sells 3d printed keycaps, they're totally solid.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Way too expensive for easy to massprint keycaps tho.

They cost a few cents to make and are selling for 6bucks?

Even if so, you could always put it on a rarely used key.  Practically speaking it would probably be annoying to type with anyways; it's probably just for style and giggles.

Practically speaking it would probably be annoying to type with anyways; it's probably just for style and giggles.

This.

HA! I just committed earlier today! I hope it reaches final drop price!

I love the potato keycap haha. It always re-drops. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

lol $7 (20 orig) potato. I can get a real potato for cheaper

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Its not potato scented therefore its not worth it.