Which RAM will look better wit this board??

Title says it all. the mobo is ASUS P9X79 PRO

this:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CMD16GX3M2A1600C9-Dominator-Platinum-Enthusiast/dp/B007Z1CVJA/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373982877&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=corsair+dominator+2x8

or

this: "http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231549

which one would look better on my dads P9X79PRO my main concern is that corsair one beign 2 sticks (and dont ask why im not buying 4 sticks)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

g.skill

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

i think this forum is trolling me D: my post just got humaliated

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Neither, I'd go with the Vengence Pros and get one set of blue and one set of silver, would make the accents on the board really pop. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233524

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233529

Example;

http://youtu.be/jtJJTo7OM1k?t=9m1s

I've just added these RAM's to the pool ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GSkill-1600Mhz-Ripjaw-Series-Memory/dp/B005IP84DC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373985688&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=gskill+ripjaws+x+2x4

i will be buying 2 of 2133Mhz ed. of these if these guys win the vote

Dominator Platinums always look friggin amazing... but they're sooo overpriced

Wit is educated insolence.

İ CANT DECİDE D:

The ares, I have some in my build with my Gigabyte Z77ud3h and it looks perfect. If you can get the blur light bars for the Dom plats then go for that

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

The ares, I have some in my build with my Gigabyte Z77ud3h and it looks perfect. If you can get the blur light bars for the Dom plats then go for that

not sure between ares and the ripjawsx D: can you post a pic of your rig or link it ?

my brain it is overheating D:

not sure between ares and the ripjawsx D: can you post a pic of your rig or link it ?

in my sig, got some shots of the ram and chipset HS only

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I'm leaning twords ARES more it looks classy where as ripjaws one looks agressive like ROG boards which i totally dont use.

in my sig, got some shots of the ram and chipset HS only

yea they look nice. im buying the ARES thx for the help 

btw your 600T looks nice with custom painting and the name of your rig is awsome :P

yea they look nice. im buying the ARES thx for the help 

btw your 600T looks nice with custom painting and the name of your rig is awsome :P

Thanks, im working on the GPU shroud and ssd now

painting them ? :O 

btw is it easy to paint them how do you do it? is there a thread about it?

btw is it easy to paint them how do you do it? is there a thread about it?

I unscrewed it and took it apart and Im using spray paint and tape to cover the non painted parts and whatnot. it'll be up later tonight when its all done

G.Skill.

there are 2 of those?  :wacko:

I unscrewed it and took it apart and Im using spray paint and tape to cover the non painted parts and whatnot. it'll be up later tonight when its all done

so its like a painting a model car ive done that kind of stuff thx for the info and can you P.M the threat you are going to posting about this

if i had the money, i'd go platinums for sure.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

if i had the money, i'd go platinums for sure.

but i can get only 2 sticks and my mobo has 8 dimm slots it will kinda look so emoty  :unsure:

but i can get only 2 sticks and my mobo has 8 dimm slots it will kinda look so emoty  :unsure:

ooooh i suppose, i never thought of that.. 

just set an alarm for the middle of the night, wake up, write down the one you want the most, and get it! that's when you're best at making decisions! :P

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

ooooh i suppose, i never thought of that.. 

just set an alarm for the middle of the night, wake up, write down the one you want the most, and get it! that's when you're best at making decisions! :P

im going with the ares cuz they are cheaper (in gotham city they are actually more expensive in US) and look classy ;)

so its like a painting a model car ive done that kind of stuff thx for the info and can you P.M the threat you are going to posting about this

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36186-small-600t-mod/#entry464143